FM24 -Real Fixtures and Results for up to 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

CA always seems to drop back?

TheLastSalami

So im new to this software, but wheneveri increase someones CA after a few weeks all the stats go back down again to what they were.

Okay so for example, Lamine Yamal. he has a CA of 143 and PA of 187. 

so i change his stats, i press the plus 1 to his suited attributes, and his recommended CA goes up to 151.

I then change his CA to match that. and i save the changes.

in game everything is perfect its all worked!

but then in a month or 2 the player has loads of red arrows and evrything has dropped. 

if i look on fmrte. it now sais that his CA is 151. but his recommended CA is only 143.

Why is this and what can i do to stop it?

Ive even tried freezing and it still happens.

But forgot to mention it doesnt happen with all players!

1. Getting recommended CA correct is very tricky, even for the official ingame editor. It also shows +- 3 wrong CA. For example Attributes in game grows from 15 to 16 like 15.2, 15.4, 15.6, 15.8 etc. Game shows attributes at 16 when in reality attribute is only at 15.6/15.8 so its hard to determine exact CA.

2. Player attributes drops & increase because of their playing & training position because different attributes "Cost different CA" for different positions. Examples: Dribbling require more CA for Yamal then Garcia.

3. Best way to avoid this is to freeze attributes & even tick mark those attributes in "attributes can increase" - You find that in FMRTE settings - If this still happens then you should upload screenshot of your settings here