Hi. I'm new to Football Manager and also therefore FMRTE. I am wondering if it's possible, using the mass edit feature, to release all the players from a certain team? Or to transfer a number of players from one team over to another? If so - how?
If not through the mass edit, is there any other way that this process could be made easier? I am trying to move a number of players between teams but it is very time consuming especially as my laptop is not the fastest.
You can post now and register later.
If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.
Hi. I'm new to Football Manager and also therefore FMRTE. I am wondering if it's possible, using the mass edit feature, to release all the players from a certain team? Or to transfer a number of players from one team over to another? If so - how?
If not through the mass edit, is there any other way that this process could be made easier? I am trying to move a number of players between teams but it is very time consuming especially as my laptop is not the fastest.
Any help is very much appreciated:)
Thanks.