Skip to content

Mass Edit doesn't work properly in 2nd season

Hello, I used Mass Edit to give money to all clubs in the 1st season and it worked fine. In the 2nd season, I did the same thing but it only changed some clubs' Finance Stats even though I used the same Filter and same Setting from the first time

Setting

 

1675583634_Fmseting.thumb.png.f6d9b25f2bd1ed1fdf50091fa7784cbb.png

Worked with this SPAL 

 

fm2.thumb.png.eba5cd64ece9f5daf630c2bf601859ba.png

 

Didn't work with Zebre

fm3.thumb.png.8be3eee624910460ea46536df859c3ea.png

Featured Replies

No posts to show

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.