Managing Europa FC in FM21 with work permit disabled "cheat" (pre-editor rules!)
I'm in too far in my savegame* to giving up and roll a new game with preventing this mistake. I know i should have taken national manager position after start.
Tried lowering >>>EVERYTHING<<< 1/1/1... His attributes are literally 1 in everything. (of course exported him earlier! ) Set permanent dislike most of the national staff... etc.
After games i'm readjusting all the time his rep to 1 coz it's developing.
Seems like GIB Asso is liking him even the squad is losing constantly.
Any idea (good preset or something?)???
*Was building decent CL group team from scratches. (Standard recipe: Bought cheap and good young PA players and using killer Knap tactics, developing traits etc.)
I think i was tinkering with his age but even he is 100 yo. he is still managing,
Thank you guys!!!
Edit: Even tried to persuade him to take my ass.man position. Set favourite team to my team and he is my friend 100% ("I'm not interestid")
DAMN!
Edit2: Set 20 to Ass manager! Success!!! (I'm invited him as u19 assman!)
Hey guys!
I'm getting givin up this!
Managing Europa FC in FM21 with work permit disabled "cheat" (pre-editor rules!)
I'm in too far in my savegame* to giving up and roll a new game with preventing this mistake. I know i should have taken national manager position after start.
Tried lowering >>>EVERYTHING<<< 1/1/1... His attributes are literally 1 in everything. (of course exported him earlier!
) Set permanent dislike most of the national staff... etc.
After games i'm readjusting all the time his rep to 1 coz it's developing.
Seems like GIB Asso is liking him even the squad is losing constantly.
Any idea (good preset or something?)???
*Was building decent CL group team from scratches. (Standard recipe: Bought cheap and good young PA players and using killer Knap tactics, developing traits etc.)
I think i was tinkering with his age but even he is 100 yo. he is still managing,
Thank you guys!!!
Edit: Even tried to persuade him to take my ass.man position. Set favourite team to my team and he is my friend 100% ("I'm not interestid")
DAMN!
Edit2: Set 20 to Ass manager! Success!!!
(I'm invited him as u19 assman!)