FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

Force sacking national manager

ocsisajt

Hey guys!

I'm getting givin up this!

Managing Europa FC in FM21 with work permit disabled "cheat" (pre-editor rules!)

I'm in too far in my savegame* to giving up and roll a new game with preventing this mistake. I know i should have taken national manager position after start. :(

Tried lowering >>>EVERYTHING<<< 1/1/1... His attributes are literally 1 in everything. (of course exported him earlier! :D ) Set permanent dislike most of the national staff... etc.

After games i'm readjusting all the time his rep to 1 coz it's developing. :)

Seems like GIB Asso is liking him even the squad is losing constantly. :D 

Any idea (good preset or something?)???

*Was building decent CL group team from scratches. (Standard recipe: Bought cheap and good young PA players and using killer Knap tactics, developing traits etc.)

I think i was tinkering with his age but even he is 100 yo. he is still managing, :D

Thank you guys!!!

Edit: Even tried to persuade him to take my ass.man position. Set favourite team to my team and he is my friend 100% ("I'm not interestid") :D

DAMN!

Edit2: Set 20 to Ass manager! Success!!! :D (I'm invited him as u19 assman!)