Hi, the 3d Stadium designs that I have selected and saved in FMRTE do not appear in FM21 game. I have selceted two side stands, two end stands and four corner stands and made sure that the total combined capacity equals my FM21 in game capacitity. After saving the design in FMRTE, I then do a FM21 save and exit but when I staert FM21 up again I only show one corner stand in game. Is there something else that I should be doing?
You can post now and register later.
If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.
Hi, the 3d Stadium designs that I have selected and saved in FMRTE do not appear in FM21 game. I have selceted two side stands, two end stands and four corner stands and made sure that the total combined capacity equals my FM21 in game capacitity. After saving the design in FMRTE, I then do a FM21 save and exit but when I staert FM21 up again I only show one corner stand in game. Is there something else that I should be doing?