Skip to content

FM2018 FMRTE18 B team editing, second team, sub team

Hi everyone!

I've just returned to play my old FM18 save, but after a while i decided to change smth...

I wanted Barca B to be normal affiliated club, and added some lower division Iberiana as a B team for FC Barcelona.

And now on screen with affiliations, everything seems to be ok. Iberiana can't play in same division etc. and Barcelona Athletic (BarcaB) can advance to top division.

But on the FC Barcelona squad list and a left context menu I still have BarcaB.... even if I remove this team from affiliations, there is still BarcaB on th menu....

It is even possible to adding or removing B team without such problems??

Maybe new season will fix it? 

Featured Replies

No posts to show

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.