What bugs/issues did you encounter: 

What is your FM version: 19.3.4-1206437

What is your FMRTE version: 19

Which operating system are you using: Windows 10

Can't view created shortlists, create new ones or overwrite current ones

Attachments:  

8 answers to this question

11 hours ago, steve77ulm said:

Cool, thanks. Now it works fine again. All players are shown after loading the shortlist.

But now there's another (tiny) problem. Double clicking on a player from the shortlist doesn't open up the players tab to look at his attributes.

Fixed in the last release (build 47)

• Thanks 1

Hello,

Can you please describe your issue if possible with a step-by-step guide about how to reproduce it

Thanks

On 6/3/2019 at 6:39 PM, BraCa said:

Hello,

Can you please describe your issue if possible with a step-by-step guide about how to reproduce it

Thanks

Hi,

I'm experiencing the same issue. Currently I'm using the 19.3.5 Version on Windows 10.

Basically every time I try to check a shortlist in FMRTE that I previously created in the game; it won't show the players.

An example is this shortlist created in the game that it's called "Promises" and it currently has seven players added. I can see all of them in the game, but when I go to FMRTE and I click on "Shortlist" > "Ingame" > "Promises". I can't see any of them.

Thanks in advance.

sc.png

Same here. It's like the screenshot above. It shows the name of the shortlist and no players. All the same. Even if you have saved the shortlist on any place of your harddisc(s). There is no error log, just no players...

Cool, thanks. Now it works fine again. All players are shown after loading the shortlist.

But now there's another (tiny) problem. Double clicking on a player from the shortlist doesn't open up the players tab to look at his attributes.