Sign in to follow this  
kcorneille174

New Stadium Error

Question

I had a bug in my game where the Tottenham board decided to make plans to build a new stadium. I noticed that they were still playing all their games at white hart lane and champions league at Wembley.

I used FMRTE to change their stadium to the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium (it's in the game) but it only took effect for their friendlies. Future premier league games show as white hart lane but the Premier League Stadiums show Tottenham New Stadium

Is there a way to:

A: Cancel the future stadium plans

B: Make the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium the default for all games

I've provided some screens.

image.thumb.png.341d188f28b6759c0bd6717ca1454916.png

image.png.917de704d7cf741cf6ce78b404a2348a.png

image.thumb.png.e895f3226702987f75874b3b4f4edd2b.png

8 answers to this question

Thank you for reporting this issue, we'll take a look and fix it as soon as possible.

Can you please upload your savegame (to dropbox or something like that) so we can have the exact scenario in our end?

Thanks

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, BraCa said:

Thank you for reporting this issue, we'll take a look and fix it as soon as possible.

Can you please upload your savegame (to dropbox or something like that) so we can have the exact scenario in our end?

Thanks

Will do. Just to point out, the bug isn't with FMRTE, it's with FM19, however hopefully there's a way i can fix this using FMRTE

Here's the link - https://www.dropbox.com/s/0zi7pisiwxoe1rg/Spurs Stadium Issue.fm?dl=0

Let me know if you need anything else