Does anyone have a copy of FMRTE for Football Manager 2007?
I know it's an old version of the game, but I'm a disillusioned Arsenal fan who wants to amend our recent history, and FMRTE would really help with this!
If there's an official copy that could be purchased, please do let me know. If there are versions that are free to share, that would also be great.
You can post now and register later.
If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.
Hi,
Does anyone have a copy of FMRTE for Football Manager 2007?
I know it's an old version of the game, but I'm a disillusioned Arsenal fan who wants to amend our recent history, and FMRTE would really help with this!
If there's an official copy that could be purchased, please do let me know. If there are versions that are free to share, that would also be great.
Positive responses greatly appreciated...
Thanks.