Skip to content

Activating v14.1.3.1

I downloaded FMRTE v14.1.3.1 as it's the only one available for download from the "Old Versions" section which is compatible with my game version 14.1.2.

I bought a FM14 license and tried both online and offline activation but receive the following error message:

"General activation failure. Details: A new version of FMRTE is available. You have to update FMRTE to the latest version."

Is there a way to solve this problem? (I don't intend to update my game version, so I am not able to use any newer versions of FMRTE)

Featured Replies

No posts to show

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.