Skip to content

[i/FMRTE 12] Increase the age of all the players

Hi,

 

first: sorry for bad english :P

 

question:

I'd like to buy FMRTE / iFMRTE 12 but before I'd like to know if I can increase by, let's say, three years the age of all the players of my game.

 

Thank u in advance

 

Lucio

Featured Replies

No posts to show

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.