This is my first post, I hope I'm not breaking any rules here.
When using the 'mass edit' function to try to create a staff with 'legend' attributes, I filter for the team I manage. It gives 47 possibilities for this club. I enter these legendary attributes and leave out any characteristics of the staff I don't want to change, such as age, name, and other personalia. After saving, I continue the game and it always gives a crash dump.
Could someone explain what's going wrong in this proces? Furthermore, maybe someone has a better solution in to keeping the staff legends, without choosing each one of them, selecting legend and saving, each game month?
You can post now and register later.
If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.
Hi everyone,
This is my first post, I hope I'm not breaking any rules here.
When using the 'mass edit' function to try to create a staff with 'legend' attributes, I filter for the team I manage. It gives 47 possibilities for this club. I enter these legendary attributes and leave out any characteristics of the staff I don't want to change, such as age, name, and other personalia. After saving, I continue the game and it always gives a crash dump.
Could someone explain what's going wrong in this proces? Furthermore, maybe someone has a better solution in to keeping the staff legends, without choosing each one of them, selecting legend and saving, each game month?
Kind regards,
Zinessio
(Windows 7
FMRTE 13.3.3. Beta (build 66))