Love everything you do, and I've been using the software for years (Windows, Mac, paid licenses and before).
My comment/complaint/suggestion is about iFMRTE and the fact you require a paid license for what you admit is a beta version.
Now, I just paid so I really have no argument here, just looking for a discussion about the ethics more so than anything, but I feel like requiring people to pay the same price for a license as those purchasing one for the fully stable Windows version is a little unfair, no?
Just my 2c, and I'm sure not a very popular opinion but wanted to open it up/put it out there.
I know a lot more people have trouble with FMRTE for OS X opposed to Windows as you have openly admitted you are new to Mac development. Surely a €1.99/€2.99 price tag would be more fitting for the beta version until you release a final?
You can post now and register later.
If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.
Hey BraCa,
Love everything you do, and I've been using the software for years (Windows, Mac, paid licenses and before).
My comment/complaint/suggestion is about iFMRTE and the fact you require a paid license for what you admit is a beta version.
Now, I just paid so I really have no argument here, just looking for a discussion about the ethics more so than anything, but I feel like requiring people to pay the same price for a license as those purchasing one for the fully stable Windows version is a little unfair, no?
Just my 2c, and I'm sure not a very popular opinion but wanted to open it up/put it out there.
I know a lot more people have trouble with FMRTE for OS X opposed to Windows as you have openly admitted you are new to Mac development. Surely a €1.99/€2.99 price tag would be more fitting for the beta version until you release a final?
Keep up the good work,
N.