Skip to content

export folder

Guys, I usually export the player file before editing it. Does anyone know where the JSON save file folder is?

Featured Replies

Once you click export it should give you the option to choose the location of where you save it.

  • Author

Where is the default location? Because earlier I opened the folder to input the face regen, so the export file folder changed to the face regen folder.

And when I try to import the JSON file, the folder opens in the face regen folder.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.