When I go to use the Facepack installer with FM26 it is choosing the wrong folder for where to save the graphics files and I can't seemingly change it.
I am using the option --user_data_location="C:\Users\barak\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 26" when I start FM26 so that I don't need to store all the graphics on OneDrive.
Can you please provide a way to select the target folder?
You can post now and register later.
If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.
When I go to use the Facepack installer with FM26 it is choosing the wrong folder for where to save the graphics files and I can't seemingly change it.


I am using the option --user_data_location="C:\Users\barak\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 26" when I start FM26 so that I don't need to store all the graphics on OneDrive.
Can you please provide a way to select the target folder?