FM24 -Real Fixtures and Results for up to 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

Facepack Installer newgens

Hi so i seem to have an issue with the Facepack installer for newgens ive ran it multiple times now with various settings but every time its missing out a bunch of Newgens for example all of my u18s have succesfully been given a face 15 and 16 yr olds but the ones in my 1st team and 2nd team 17 and above have been ignored ive even tried a custom selection with newgens aged 15-100 and its not showing any additional numbers image.png.eda6496bb94db11ebc97565bb4f5e81a.png having a general browse around i can see a mass of newgens aged 17-35 (atleast) that its not applying to... this was a game with add players to playable teams... have not had a youth intake yet

FMRTE build 24.2.1 build 24. attatched screnshots of the settings in general, the custom search settings and 1 of the many missed newgens

FM build 24.2.1+ 1933044 (me v24.2.0.0)image.png.0cf106ec18a6717f2817e2641b8be6cc.pngimage.png.f523938edbaf9bba730faf2bdbce3cb6.png

an interesting factor is that using a newgen search filter i can see there is actually only 36767 newgens in the game right now not 36769. and it does seem as if there is a bunch 17 and over who do have images assigned but not one of the 5 newgens in my first team has a face assigned.... please help

a slight update while im waiting for it to do ALL players and then ALL staff. ive just specifically filtered my search list (with it currently last refreshed with just newgens) to unattached, newgens and interested and from what i can tell its assigned players to every newgen EXCEPT Japanese players aged 17 and above which is 442 of the 647 players if i then take of interested that significantly rises. all players has just completed staff should be quicker with about 400,000 less people to do. but still well over 100,000 so might still take a while

Edited by DJEmz_TSFM
typed 100,00 instead of 100,000

while doing all staff it came up with a value cannot be null parameter error and then failed.

Even with ALL PLAYERS done it has still ignored Japanese newgens 17 and over

Doing Human Teams (Players) had no effect to the Japanese newgens 17 or above in my team either

Hi @DJEmz_TSFM

Thanks for your feedback

I'll split this into 3 different issues, from what I could understand were this:

1. FMRTE is not detecting some players as being regens
    • Can you share a savegame where this happens so I can try replicating it?
  2. In a big database it takes a lot of time to process the facepack
    • How much time does it take?
    • How many players and staff do you have in this database? (you can see those numbers on the bottom of FMRTE)
    • Your facepack has 169243faces where can I get it, to test FMRTE with it?
  3. An error while processing facepack for staff
    • What settings did you use to trigger that error?

1. i will try to attach the save. tried uploading the save but it keeps failing so.... https://we.tl/t-S1wvy9FZyY 

2.yes its a massive database every default nation with all players of nationality for all continents, the time of it taking wasnt really an issue considering its much faster than Newgan Manager.

its a combination of 2 facepacks combined into 1. 1 is sortitoutsis newgen facepack the other i cant remember where i got it but this was its name -UltraRealistic NewGan Face CutOuts by RnR & FM.Z-

3. the default settings for all staff i had preserve set then just incase it removed, players as it doesnt create a separate config image.png.7cf877409256354aa39035d05cd21d49.png