FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

Dark Mode  

3 members have voted

1. 1. What theme do you prefer the most?

• Light
    • Dark
  2. 2. Do you want admins to add dark theme as an option in the website?

• Yes!
    • No, I prefer light theme only.

This poll is closed to new votes

3 hours ago, dzek said:

Is there any way to make website into dark mode?

Yes I believe thats possible from admin side but it would be dark then for everyone 

what I suggest is starting a poll to see how much interest there is in that being available as an individual option

so users can pick dark/light theme

you can use browser extensions to enable dark mode, google it for details

9 hours ago, culturedleftfoot said:

Yes I believe thats possible from admin side but it would be dark then for everyone 

what I suggest is starting a poll to see how much interest there is in that being available as an individual option

so users can pick dark/light theme

you can use browser extensions to enable dark mode, google it for details

It will be nice if admins add dark and light theme so users can pick what they desire. Can you create the poll?

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/9/2022 at 12:40 PM, dzek said:

Thank you @BraCa

Hi dzek

I prefer a dark theme too trying to eliminate the blue light😉

now I was using night light mode in windows 10 and found virtually no difference selecting it however I updated my system

go to settings-display- night light settings[you have to adjust the slider, this wasn't an option for me before the update]now its a massive difference every page is dark mode👍

ec148ba2e0f6ac3abc53aeccbede1578.png

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/9/2023 at 12:53 AM, culturedleftfoot said:

Hi dzek

I prefer a dark theme too trying to eliminate the blue light😉

now I was using night light mode in windows 10 and found virtually no difference selecting it however I updated my system

go to settings-display- night light settings[you have to adjust the slider, this wasn't an option for me before the update]now its a massive difference every page is dark mode👍

ec148ba2e0f6ac3abc53aeccbede1578.png

Hi @culturedleftfoot,

the issue here is to be able to change FMRTE website to dark mode and not windows. I have already changed my windows to dark mode and night light enable based on day or night.

9 hours ago, dzek said:

Hi @culturedleftfoot,

the issue here is to be able to change FMRTE website to dark mode and not windows. I have already changed my windows to dark mode and night light enable based on day or night.

if you are using windows dark mode as I am now having dark mode as an option on this site wont make any difference as you/we are in dark mode via windows already.

Re closing this I was only showing you a solution I had found that could assist you 

The Admin will address this when he can.

• Like 1