FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

[FM23]Legends as future Regens.edt add future regens to DB[Read the opening post clearly]

On 2/2/2023 at 1:44 AM, culturedleftfoot said:

Please note the change to the opening post-

How to download-

Like and subscribe to my post/s to get the content and for further files to be added in future,any questions ask on this thread not by PM

post on this thread stating your interest and also tag me-@culturedleftfoot

the PM system is getting overloaded with hundreds of messages a day, so do not PM asking for the content.

If you are a new member your posts will need to be approved be patient and I will add you to the download content when I have the time.

would love to try it! great wok @culturedleftfoot

• Like 1

• culturedleftfoot changed the title to [FM23]Legends as future Regens.edt add future regens to DB[Read the opening post clearly]
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/3/2022 at 5:59 PM, culturedleftfoot said:

This project is where legends are added to the game as new/future Regens, initially I had it working in FM21

But due to SI changes it was not working in FM22, they blocked some files, but I have ran tests and it seems to be working in FM 23 👍

it will depend on the various nations when the intake of regens happens in game it could be a year after start date

[This is not placed in your editor data folder it is not a FMF or XML file]

The file is an edt file so it is placed  here- 

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Football Manager 2023\data\database\db\2300\edt\permanent

1d9556913052240b6ef824c6751d946e.png

YOU ALSO NEED TO ADD THIS TO THE WINTER UPDATE TOO-

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Football Manager 2023\data\database\db\2330\edt\permanent

NB You need to start a new save for this to work

you can edit[use notepad+++] the file to suite your needs perhaps add yourself/anyone as a future regen  so add/remove as you wish

I will show how its done in the next few posts

This is not to be posted on any other sites without my permission 

There is the option to add - minus values for PA instead of fixed values eg you could try -9 instead of a fixed 180 etc etc I have added the top 3 players in the file  with -minus PA and they do work in game

I am once again sharing this file with the community here

further testing is needed by you  on things like this minus PA  you can try this yourself and report back

note this file I worked on FOR FM21[didnt work in FM22] 

so the year of births should be made later if you want these legends to start as youth players later in game I would say 2006/ 2007 [and keep increasing the year to stagger the intake so if you dont want them all in the game at the same time] as a starting year in 2023 making them 16 

NB if and when there are any updates to the game the file will have to be added to DB update folders eg

How to download-

Like and subscribe to this post/s to get the content and for further files to be added in future,any questions ask on this thread not by PM 

the PM system is getting overloaded with hundreds of messages a day, so do not PM asking for the content.

Warnings will be issued now due to users ignoring this.

If you are a new member your posts will need to be approved be patient and I will add you to the download content when I have the time.

Also read this

Hello,

I would love to try it.

Looks like a great work!

Thanks!

• Like 1

On 3/31/2023 at 3:42 PM, reddy1222 said:

The files shared to me is FMF file with few changes and nothing related to what told here

no they are not I just downloaded to check

441024f09b65700eacae8d24887dc06f.png

[show an image of what you have downloaded] as I am sure you have downloaded the wrong files

genuine question did you not see this👇

3f91900889bd081eefaee3096ffbed97.png

• Like 1

1 hour ago, reddy1222 said:

Hi,

Your shared file Zipped file doesn't have future regen.edt file

123.png

that image is the weekly custom start file/s which is clearly marked as such with this so there is no confusion-

Weekly start date Builds and downloads made on latest DB FM23.3.0

as per my reply  above

The other files  for download are  clearly marked as a separate download 

Extra Files to Download[for Database FM23.4.0] 

1.Custom Start Date up to 10 seasons ahead[start in June 2022-june2032 fmf file full info]

2.Juventus point deduction[fmf file -15 points for 2022/23 season full info]

3. Legends as FutureRegens[edt file full info]

4. No Brexit[fmf file England bak in EU full info

you have downloaded the wrong zip file. it is  clearly explained what to do in big bold letters mate what dont you understand?

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 12/3/2022 at 4:59 PM, culturedleftfoot said:

This project is where legends are added to the game as new/future Regens, initially I had it working in FM21

But due to SI changes it was not working in FM22, they blocked some files, but I have ran tests and it seems to be working in FM 23 👍

it will depend on the various nations when the intake of regens happens in game it could be a year after start date

[This is not placed in your editor data folder it is not a FMF or XML file]

The file is an edt file so it is placed  here- 

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Football Manager 2023\data\database\db\2300\edt\permanent

1d9556913052240b6ef824c6751d946e.png

YOU ALSO NEED TO ADD THIS TO THE 2330 AND 2340 UPDATES TOO-

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Football Manager 2023\data\database\db\2330\edt\permanent

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Football Manager 2023\data\database\db\2340\edt\permanent

NB You need to start a new save for this to work

you can edit[use notepad+++] the file to suite your needs perhaps add yourself/anyone as a future regen  so add/remove as you wish

I will show how its done in the next few posts

This is not to be posted on any other sites without my permission 

There is the option to add - minus values for PA instead of fixed values eg you could try -9 instead of a fixed 180 etc etc I have added the top 3 players in the file  with -minus PA and they do work in game

I am once again sharing this file with the community here

further testing is needed by you  on things like this minus PA  you can try this yourself and report back

note this file I worked on FOR FM21[didnt work in FM22] 

so the year of births should be made later if you want these legends to start as youth players later in game I would say 2006/ 2007 [and keep increasing the year to stagger the intake so if you dont want them all in the game at the same time] as a starting year in 2023 making them 16 

NB if and when there are any updates to the game the file will have to be added to DB update folders eg

How to download-

Like and subscribe to this post/s to get the content and for further files to be added in future,any questions ask on this thread not by PM 

Warnings will be issued now due to users ignoring this.

Also read this

So happy to see this working again, you have the patience of a saint. I won't tag you - access isn't urgent, just glad to know it works again.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Coffee Fueled Curmudgeon said:

So happy to see this working again, you have the patience of a saint. I won't tag you - access isn't urgent, just glad to know it works again.

it did cause a lot of 🤯🤬 

I have no idea why SI stopped it being added at one stage, I tried many ways to bypass it, but finally in FM23 it works😉

I have added you to the download link mate

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...