FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

attributes go down after raising them, help

Madimal

On 11/18/2022 at 2:05 AM, Madimal said:

Hello. I apologize because I am using google translate.
When I modify the attributes of a player, they are downloaded in a short time, is there any field that I have to modify so that this does not happen? other than freezing.
Thank you very much and greetings

Hello

Your translation is good😉

this will happen you need to change the CA/PA too look at a player with attributes you want and base changes on those

but to stop it dropping use the freezer option

I will move to correct forum as this is the suggestions forum

• Like 3

But if I freeze, it can't get better, right?
And it doesn't happen to everyone, out of 10 there are 3 whose attributes drop and 3 that don't.
Since they put AC recommended, I've noticed it. In other editions I had not noticed this.
It has happened to me in teams with basic facilities and with the best facilities. I thought it was because of the training but it doesn't matter what coaching staff you have, good or bad, some players drop

4 hours ago, Madimal said:

But if I freeze, it can't get better, right?
And it doesn't happen to everyone, out of 10 there are 3 whose attributes drop and 3 that don't.
Since they put AC recommended, I've noticed it. In other editions I had not noticed this.
It has happened to me in teams with basic facilities and with the best facilities. I thought it was because of the training but it doesn't matter what coaching staff you have, good or bad, some players drop

Yes you can...

Go into settings, then freezer settings, and there you can "click of" any value, you want stille to "improve"... 😄

• Like 3