Weekly Custom start date FM23[Ideal for use with real fixtures/result Mods] WORK IN PROGRESS

Here is my custom start file to start the game later than the normal default set up dates, this is ideal for users wanting to start mid way through a season. It is a start date file only just to be clear

With an additional Mod such as a real fixtures/results file[not part of this file] you could then take over Wolves sitting bottom of the EPL as of the 14/11/22 etc 

I have used Marituas as the country to set this up and so if you do want to use that country to be playable you cannot use this file 

This cannot be used with any other custom start file and is not to be posted on any other sites I am sharing this with the FMRTE community only.

Download file here

Version 2.0 released start date on 21/11/22 great if you want to start at the World Cup😉

PC usersAs always Download the  file and paste them into -Documents \Sports Interactive \Football Manager 2023 \editor data folder if there isnt an editor data folder create one[using lower case do not use caps ]

Open the game and start a new career[full details in second post]

e2861be14f1cc7e8907c8ce1f06c1157.jpg

Select Database

Then a drop down menu appears of all the files in your edited data folder

make sure the file/s you want to use are checked with a tick and then you are good to go

Mac users click here for more details link

If users want to use real fixtures/real results I highly recommend using this it has has several leagues updated here and is using my start date file in conjunction 

• Like 2

make sure you place the file is in your editor data folder

start a new save
now select the data base 23.0 and in the drop down menu select the edited file/s you want to load

fc50faf1b9412d58c71560c5deb4f4bd.png

after selecting the edited files you want to load press confirm then advanced set up

Now select add/remove leagues

17ed9152b9a24808f4045e39ef95f3d0.jpg

you must select  the top right option to get the custom date to work- its under Africa and called FMRTE Custom Start Date press confirm

now on the active leagues page

select culturedleftfoot league to view-only

b17887caf6230a2484c8f172faa6c1a4.jpg

Now select the game start date bottom right hand of page

select the FMRTE Custom Start Date option and the date you want  is called late 2022 pre season option and press start game

a17c7335eb84aa30261adadf6daf663a.jpg

• Like 2

• culturedleftfoot changed the title to Weekly Custom start date FM23[Ideal for use with real fixtures/result Mods] WORK IN PROGRESS

right getting somewhere the editor is bugged once again

managed to get a workaround for a weekly start date I have had to set up a late pre season date which allows the game to start on 14/11/ 22 if I put that as a start date[which is how you normally get the file to work] then it only allows a start date in April 2022

so I have sort of fixed it

but as said very buggy all changes I made in file seem wiped and names returned to default in the DB when you look at file in the editor. 

However in game the edited details are showing so its working but  very odd.

a17c7335eb84aa30261adadf6daf663a.jpg

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, ChelseaPlus said:

Hey, I was wondering about the real results aspect of this file. As I load it in, I don't see the real results(like Wolves bottom or Arsenal top). Is this a problem on my end, or is it something that you're working on?

You need to add another mod with results if you want them this is a custom start date file 

this has several leagues updated here and is using my start date file in conjunction 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, culturedleftfoot said:

You need to add another mod with results if you want them this is a custom start date file 

this has several leagues updated here and is using my start date file in conjunction 

Ok, thanks alot for the clarification, the link and of course the file of yours!

On 11/17/2022 at 8:46 AM, culturedleftfoot said:

Version 2.0 released start date on 21/11/22 great if you want to start at the World Cup😉

Like and follow thread for further releases 

@Dan Harmider did you not see this ?

your other questions have been answered in your exact duplicate post here