FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

FM24-FixturesFM24 - Custom Start Date

On 13‏/11‏/2022 at 22:50, culturedleftfoot said:

Here is my custom start file to start the game later than the normal default set up dates, this is ideal for users wanting to start mid way through a season. It is a start date file only just to be clear

With an additional Mod such as a real fixtures/results file[not part of this file] you could then take over Wolves sitting bottom of the EPL as of the 14/11/22 [Build 1]

I have used Marituas as the country to set this up and so if you do want to use that country to be playable you cannot use this file 

This cannot be used with any other custom start file and is not to be posted on any other sites I am sharing this with the FMRTE community only.

PC usersAs always Download the  file and paste them into -Documents \Sports Interactive \Football Manager 2023 \editor data folder if there isnt an editor data folder create one[using lower case do not use caps ]

Open the game and start a new career[full details in second post]

e2861be14f1cc7e8907c8ce1f06c1157.jpg

Select Database

Then a drop down menu appears of all the files in your edited data folder

make sure the file/s you want to use are checked with a tick and then you are good to go

Mac users click here for more details link

If users want to use real fixtures/real results I highly recommend using this it has several leagues updated here and is using my start date file in conjunction 

Builds and downloads[removed PM for details]

Build 1-start date 14/11/22

Build 2-start date 21/11/22

Build 3-start date 26/12/22

Build 4-start date 02/01/23

Build 5-start date 16/01/23

Build 6-start date 23/01/23

NB I recommend deleting the versions you do not use, and only have one version in your editor data folder

Like and subscribe to get further content and for files to be added

Ok, thanks alot for the clarification, the link and of course the file of yours!

• Like 1

Build 7 is now added

This is a file to start a new save game on the 30/01/23 

please like the post for this for direct download

[ if you were previously added to the download thread, just like this post and I will add you again, I cant leave everyone permanently added to the PM as there is a limit at any given time,so be patient😉 ]

If you were not part of the original download thread read the opening post clearly -do not PM directly

Cheers

• Like 38
  • Thanks 1

• culturedleftfoot changed the title to Weekly Custom start date FM23-[Build 7] 30/01/23 [older builds also included] Pm for Download
3 hours ago, culturedleftfoot said:

Ask questions on the thread not by PM 

And read the opening post clearly before doing so,your question is answered there😉

1 hour ago, Mads Weiss Thetmark said:

Thany you for the help @culturedleftfoot I wondered if you could sent me a link to downloal build 5 :)

why are you once again PM ?

• Like 9

• culturedleftfoot changed the title to Weekly Custom start date FM23-[Build 7] 30/01/23 [older builds also included] Pm for Download-Read the opening post fully