FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

FM24-FixturesFM24 - Custom Start Date

18 hours ago, culturedleftfoot said:

Build 8 is now added😉

This is a file to start a new save game on the 06/02/23 

please like this post for direct download

[ if you were previously added to the download thread, just like this post and I will add you again, I cant leave everyone permanently added to the PM as there is a limit at any given time,so be patient😉 ]

If you were not part of the original download thread read the opening post clearly -do not PM directly

Cheers

can i be added? @culturedleftfoot

• Like 1

On 11/13/2022 at 9:50 PM, culturedleftfoot said:

Here is my custom start file to start the game later than the normal default set up dates, this is ideal for users wanting to start mid way through a season. It is a start date file only just to be clear.

With an additional Mod such as a real fixtures/results file[not part of this file,but linked below] you could then take over Wolves sitting bottom of the EPL as of the 14/11/22 [Build 1]

I have used Marituas as the country to set this up and so if you do want to use that country to be playable you cannot use this file 

This cannot be used with any other custom start file and is not to be posted on any other sites I am sharing this with the FMRTE community only.

Where do I place files I have downloaded-read this for full details PC+Mac users click this link

If users want to use real fixtures/real results I highly recommend using this it has several leagues updated here and is using my start date file in conjunction with it. A big thanks to @mush7 for sharing this great addition.

NB  the correct results need to be up to date to run alongside the custom start file,if the results haven't been entered fully the game will Sim those matches. [so if the results are updated to say 01/01/23 and you use a start date of 30/01/23 the games between 01/01/23 and 30/01/23 will be simmed]

Builds and downloads

Build 1-start date 14/11/22

Build 2-start date 21/11/22

Build 3-start date 26/12/22

Build 4-start date 02/01/23

Build 5-start date 16/01/23

Build 6-start date 23/01/23

Build 7-start date 30/01/23

Build 8-start date 06/02/23[released] 

NB I recommend deleting the versions you do not use, and only have one version in your editor data folder

How to download-

Like and subscribe to my post/s to get the content and for further files to be added in future,any questions ask on this thread not by PM

If you haven't been linked to the Download previously

1.Post on this thread stating your interest to be added to the content.

2.  Also tag me-@culturedleftfoot [if it doesnt look like this in blue you have not tagged correctly, and I will not get a notification]

The PM system is getting overloaded with hundreds of messages a day, so do not PM asking for the content.

If you are a new member your posts will need to be approved by a Mod, be patient and I will add you to the download content when I have the time.

When new Builds are added[usually weekly] follow the advice in that post like this here  [I cant leave everyone permanently added to the PM as there is a limit at any given time,so be patient😉 ]

Great work mate, could I get a link please ?