FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

FM24-FixturesFM24 - Custom Start Date

• culturedleftfoot changed the title to Weekly Custom start date FM23-Build 13 Released 13/03/03/23 [older builds also included] -Read the opening post clearly.
  • culturedleftfoot changed the title to Weekly Custom start date FM23-Build 14 Released 20/03/03/23 [older builds also included] -Read the opening post clearly.
  • culturedleftfoot changed the title to Weekly Custom start date FM23-Build 15 Released 27/03/03/23 [older builds also included] -Read the opening post clearly.
  • culturedleftfoot changed the title to Weekly Custom start date FM23-Build 16 Released 27/03/03/23 for use with 23.4.0 Update[older builds also included] -Read the opening post clearly.
  • culturedleftfoot changed the title to Weekly Custom start date FM23-Build 17 Released 10/04/03/23 for use with 23.4.0 Update[older builds also included] -Read the opening post clearly.
  • 3 weeks later...
  • culturedleftfoot changed the title to Weekly Custom start date FM23-Build 18 Released 24/04/03/23 for use with 23.4.0 Update[older builds also included] -Read the opening post clearly.
  • culturedleftfoot changed the title to Weekly Custom start date FM23-Build 19 Released 01/05/03/23 for use with 23.4.0 Update[older builds also included] -Read the opening post clearly.
  • culturedleftfoot changed the title to Weekly Custom start date FM23-Build 20 Released 08/05/03/23 for use with 23.4.0 Update[older builds also included] -Read the opening post clearly.
  • culturedleftfoot changed the title to Weekly Custom start date FM23-Build 21 Released 15/05/03/23 for use with 23.4.0 Update[older builds also included] -Read the opening post clearly.
  • culturedleftfoot changed the title to Weekly Custom start date FM23-Build 22 Released 22/05/03/23 for use with 23.4.0 Update[older builds also included] -Read the opening post clearly.
  • culturedleftfoot unlocked this topic

Thanks for this... i'm sure it has been covered before, but it would be great to provide a real fixtures/results file alongside this...

I understand there are others who do produce one, but the disparity between your very regular updates and theirs isn't ideal

• Like 1

14 hours ago, welshace said:

Thanks for this... i'm sure it has been covered before, but it would be great to provide a real fixtures/results file alongside this...

I understand there are others who do produce one, but the disparity between your very regular updates and theirs isn't ideal

yes it would, but as said before this is not my job and I do my bit I also Mod the forums and not just here😉

The users who provide content do it in their spare time and it is great they pass it on to the community for free,and someone like @mush7 do what they can when they can

projects like this work with users stepping up and offering to get involved and helping ,are you offering to get involved if so thats great.

But as covered here -There are to be no undue demands on individuals who have already put a lot of time and effort into creating files.

However next version[FM24] there are plans to do a full custom date/fixtures package here and news will be posted  in due course.

But this is just in the pipeline and no promises at this stage...I have been in hospital most of the day, and I have received a couple of PMs abusing me because I havent added some new users to the download instantly.....so mate at times I wonder is it worth doing any of this, let alone taking on more.

• Like 8

3 hours ago, culturedleftfoot said:

yes it would, but as said before this is not my job and I do my bit I also Mod the forums and not just here😉

The users who provide content do it in their spare time and it is great they pass it on to the community for free,and someone like @mush7 do what they can when they can

projects like this work with users stepping up and offering to get involved and helping 

However next version[FM24] there are plans to do a full custom date/fixtures package here and news will be posted here in due course.

But this is just in the pipeline and no promises at this stage...I have been in hospital most of the day, and I have received a couple of PMs abusing me because I havent added some new users to the download instantly.....so mate at times I wonder is it worth doing any of this, let alone taking on more.

hope all is ok mate and nothing too serious

If you can add me to the latest download when you are able please

meantime, take it easy and hope you get better soon mate

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• culturedleftfoot changed the title to Weekly Custom start date FM23-Build 23 Released 29/05/03/23 for use with 23.4.0 Update[older builds also included] -Read the opening post clearly.
  • culturedleftfoot changed the title to Weekly Custom start date FM23-Build 24 Released 05/06/23 for use with 23.4.0 Update[older builds also included] -Read the opening post clearly.
  • culturedleftfoot changed the title to Weekly Custom start date FM23-Build 25 Released 12/06/23 for use with 23.4.0 Update[older builds also included] -Read the opening post clearly.

The game is selecting only 05/06/23- this can happen it has before in other versions of the game with the game refusing to pick any date other than the first Monday in June the following year from the normal start date.

I am trying to fix this but there is no guarantee I can, in the meantime use the 'extra custom start file' it has a start date of 10/06/23[it has the option to start up to 10 years ahead]

I will update later when I get a chance.

• Like 8

Build 26 released-download attached

This is a fix to the build 25 file to start a new save game on the 12/06/23 to use with the FM23.4.0 DB.

9a5b8548021f0ca35ebdeab9aceaddd5.png

There are issues trying to get certain dates to work after the 'first season has finished' that I will try to address

like/thank this post as you download the direct download to show support and for continued updates😉

If you want the older builds and extra content like this post above

Build 26 FMRTE Custom Start Date.fmf

• Like 36
  • Thanks 2

• culturedleftfoot changed the title to Weekly Custom start date FM23-Build 26 Released 12/06/23 for use with 23.4.0 Update[older builds also included] -Read the opening post clearly.