FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

FM24-FixturesFM24 - Custom Start Date

On 2/27/2023 at 3:25 AM, culturedleftfoot said:

Build 11 is now added😉

This is a file to start a new save game on the 27/02/23 

[ if you were previously added to the download thread, just like this post THERE IS NO NEED TO TAG ME, and I will add you again, if you dont follow this then you wont get re-added, some are just tagging me and I am no longer wasting my time pointing them to this post. It is clear what to do]

I cant leave everyone permanently added to the Download link as there is a limit at any given time,so be patient😉 

DO NOT PM me regarding this

If you were not part of the original download click on the quote below 👇

Update

Build 11[b]-start date 27/02/23 [Released] updated to the FM23.3.0 DB

Hey man, could you please add me

• Like 1

• culturedleftfoot changed the title to Weekly Custom start date FM23-[Build 12 Released patched to FM23.3.0] 06/0203/23 [older builds also included] -Read the opening post fully before posting
12 hours ago, culturedleftfoot said:

Build 12 is now added😉

This is a file to start a new save game on the 06/03/23 to use with the FM23.3.0 DB

The download link thread now has all files zipped to make uploading them quicker 

[ if you were previously added to the download thread, just like this post THERE IS NO NEED TO TAG ME, and I will add you again, if you dont follow this then you wont get re-added, some are just tagging me and I am no longer wasting my time pointing them to this post. It is clear what to do]

I cant leave everyone permanently added to the Download link as there is a limit at any given time,so be patient😉 

DO NOT PM me regarding this

If you were not part of the original download click on the quote below 👇

@culturedleftfoot Can I please be added to the content.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bertrandbagarre said:

Hey @culturedleftfoot, thanks for adding me. However I have a problem. Starting my save in late february I still have no youth intake by May. Is it normal ? (As in the game first generating new players in ~december and thus starting later doesn't take it into account) or am I missing something?

Hi

I would have thought the game would auto generate the youth intake at the normal date[no one has mentioned this before] run a holiday test without the custom start date see what happens

I have ran tests using my legends as future regens  set to be youth players staggered over seasons ahead+using my custom late start date to check and they all get generated with youth intakes-prior to me starting the save

ask over at SI if this is an issue as seeing many new bugs appear since 23.3.0 update

cheers

• Like 3

On 11/13/2022 at 9:50 PM, culturedleftfoot said:

NB READ THE STARRED RECOMMENDED POSTS PINNED TO THE TOP OF THE THREAD BEFORE POSTING👆

Here is my custom start file to start the game later than the normal default set up dates, this is ideal for users wanting to start mid way through a season. It is a start date file only just to be clear.

With an additional Mod such as a real fixtures/results file[not part of this file,but linked below] you could then take over Wolves sitting bottom of the EPL as of the 14/11/22 [Build 1]

I have used Marituas as the country to set this up and so if you do want to use that country to be playable you cannot use this file 

This cannot be used with any other custom start file and is not to be posted on any other sites I am sharing this with the FMRTE community only.

Where do I place files I have downloaded-read this for full details PC+Mac users click this link

Real results/fixtures read below

Builds and downloads

Build 1-start date 14/11/22

Build 2-start date 21/11/22

Build 3-start date 26/12/22

Build 4-start date 02/01/23

Build 5-start date 16/01/23

Build 6-start date 23/01/23

Build 7-start date 30/01/23

Build 8-start date 06/02/23

Build 9-start date 13/02/23 

Build 10-start date 20/02/23 

Build 11-start date 27/02/23 [Released]

Build 11[b]-start date 27/02/23 [Released] updated to the FM23.3.0 DB

Build 12-start date 06/03/23 [Released] for use with the FM23.3.0 DB

NB I recommend deleting the versions you do not use, and only have one version in your editor data folder

How to download-

I cant leave everyone in the Download link as there is a limit on numbers, so occasionally you may get removed to accommodate others being added.

When new Builds are added[usually weekly] follow the advice in that post.  

Any user asking questions on things covered in this post will have their post deleted so read this clearly. 

cheers

hi @culturedleftfootcan i be added for the latest build please.Thankyou.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, culturedleftfoot said:

Hi

I would have thought the game would auto generate the youth intake at the normal date[no one has mentioned this before] run a holiday test without the custom start date see what happens

I have ran tests using my legends as future regens  set to be youth players staggered over seasons ahead+using my custom late start date to check and they all get generated with youth intakes-prior to me starting the save

ask over at SI if this is an issue as seeing many new bugs appear since 23.3.0 update

cheers

I've ran holiday tests on 23.3 and base, vanilla and custom start date. Youth intake happens as usual in vanilla (for both databases), even starting in 2023 in the Swedish league.
With your file, for every test i've ran, I've never gotten newgens to show up until  the 23/24 season. It's kinda weird. Could it have something to do with me using mush's real fixtures files?

Anyway, thanks for the reply! 

8 minutes ago, bertrandbagarre said:

I've ran holiday tests on 23.3 and base, vanilla and custom start date. Youth intake happens as usual in vanilla (for both databases), even starting in 2023 in the Swedish league.
With your file, for every test i've ran, I've never gotten newgens to show up until  the 23/24 season. It's kinda weird. Could it have something to do with me using mush's real fixtures files?

Anyway, thanks for the reply! 

Hi

it could be mate

real results files can cause issues most notably the playoffs in the 

skybet champ can provide some random teams and not those who finished in the play offs, its an issue that I and others have reported to SI going back years....it may be fixed now in this version

ask over at SI if they are aware of any issues like this and sometimes files in combination can cause issues 

How many files do you use and what are they?

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, culturedleftfoot said:

Hi

it could be mate

real results files can cause issues most notably the playoffs in the 

skybet champ can provide some random teams and not those who finished in the play offs, its an issue that I and others have reported to SI going back years....it may be fixed now in this version

ask over at SI if they are aware of any issues like this and sometimes files in combination can cause issues 

How many files do you use and what are they?

Will definitely do that. 

I'm using the usual: Kits, licensing fixes, mushe's fixtures, and (something i hadn't really paid attention to until now) the sortitoutsi data update. 
So I guess I'll try without that last one haha.

1 minute ago, bertrandbagarre said:

Will definitely do that. 

I'm using the usual: Kits, licensing fixes, mushe's fixtures, and (something i hadn't really paid attention to until now) the sortitoutsi data update. 

just let me know its something I will have a look it when I get a chance 

there is a big to do list with fixing files that do not work with 23.3.0 patch 🤯

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, emmmmmmm7 said:

Hi @culturedleftfoot sorry if im mistaken or anything, but I haven't received the download link yet. Read through your previous posts and this is my first time playing FM and using this website so my mistake if im missing anything.

check you are added now?

there seems to have been issues with the invite to thread option, some users like you were added but the request wasnt processed it was frozen/buffering now a batch has been added in one go

• Like 2

1 hour ago, bertrandbagarre said:

Will definitely do that. 

cant see the later being an issue if its just the data update to players/staff

its either the custom start date/real fixtures or both together

• Like 1