FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

FM24-FixturesFM24 - Custom Start Date

On 2/27/2023 at 9:25 AM, culturedleftfoot said:

Build 11 is now added😉

This is a file to start a new save game on the 27/02/23 

[ if you were previously added to the download thread, just like this post THERE IS NO NEED TO TAG ME, and I will add you again, I cant leave everyone permanently added to the PM as there is a limit at any given time,so be patient😉 ]

If you were not part of the original download click on the quote below 👇

@culturedleftfoot Hey mate could you kindly add me to download the content cheers!

On 2/26/2023 at 3:25 PM, culturedleftfoot said:

Build 11 is now added😉

[ if you were previously added to the download thread, just like this post THERE IS NO NEED TO TAG ME, and I will add you again, I cant leave everyone permanently added to the PM as there is a limit at any given time,so be patient😉 ]

Hello, Would really like to get added to the download list so I can rebuild Chelsea from today. Thank You

• Like 1

On 2/27/2023 at 9:25 AM, culturedleftfoot said:

Build 11 is now added😉

On 2/25/2023 at 6:47 AM, culturedleftfoot said:

This is last  last time I correct/link users to posts when they haven't posted correctly etc

it is clearly covered in the opening post/recommended posts if you dont read/follow it then you will not be added to the download link

There are users still posting on the thread wanting to be re-added to the download thread when they are not doing want is clearly stated in the recommended+opening posts of this thread.

I haven't got the time to address issues like this.Read the posts clearly and follow them...its simple then.

some users are still not reading/following the simple instructions 🤯

• Like 3

I should get an update out within the hour with a version for the FM23.3.0 update

numbers in the download thread will have to be reduced so get your download done as I will have to remove some of you later on[some have been there for days and not even read it/downloaded taking up space for users who want to download]

when I update the link wont be active for a short time

cheers

• Like 6