FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

Custom Start Date for FM24 and FM23[start 10 years ahead]Read the opening post clearly.

• culturedleftfoot changed the title to Custom Start Date for FM23[start 10 years ahead]Read the opening post clearly.
  • 3 weeks later...
11 hours ago, DawidPL said:

can u add me again for downloading file? it's not showing 27/03/23

This thread clearly states it is for starting up to 10 years ahead- in the opening post it states when the start date is and it is not that date, that is the weekly start date

You have also PM me regarding this, why are you doing this when you are asked not to?

• Like 1

I tried to edit the April 10th start date file into April 5th for my own use with the pregame editor but the date always became March 27th in the game. Any idea why? When I load the file with the pregame editor again it clearly says April 5th

10 hours ago, leeeeeeeeeeon said:

Hey, i would like to start a new save. Can you add me again, so i can download the custom start date?

THANK YOU for your work. You make this game better! 

Greetings!

cheers

you are re added again, but there seemed to be a glitch when adding the invite, request froze[I believe its the sheer volume of users in the thread]

let me know if you are not added

cheers