FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

Scouting only interested players

W P

Hi there,

I was wondering how I might go about getting a list of interested players into FMRTE.

I usually use Genie Scout, which direct imports the screen i'm on. Never had to do it any other way. Does FMRTE have a similar feature or workaround?

Thank you

Sort of... there is a list of possible signings but nothing as comprehensive as a list of only interested players as far as I know. There are many ways to search players though and narrow them down using different criteria to make yourself a list though it would take some work and perhaps not what you are looking for. There is no one click solution to this though.

7 minutes ago, tieio said:

Sort of... there is a list of possible signings but nothing as comprehensive as a list of only interested players as far as I know. There are many ways to search players though and narrow them down using different criteria to make yourself a list though it would take some work and perhaps not what you are looking for. There is no one click solution to this though.

Could you possibly advise on how I could at least replicate the list of interested players in FMRTE for review?

43 minutes ago, W P said:

Could you possibly advise on how I could at least replicate the list of interested players in FMRTE for review?

Closest I can think of is to look at the list of possible signings when you view your team and then if you like you can use the search function and search for players with a CA around the area you'd like to try and sign but it will not guarantee they are interested. This is not really a thing FMRTE does, you are using a scouting program and this is an editing program, they are not exactly for the same purpose even though FMTRTE can be used as a scout program also in other ways.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

@W P

in game search for players interested in transfer to your club[edit search to fit your needs]

select all/some of the players again as required then right click on any of the highlighted players as image below shows and create a shortlist [this one would be GK]

Save the shortlist 

07b9bd4a0d708ffc83561d926434a53b.jpg

then reload game in FMRTE load that shortlist

4c0614ca41d43b93f72ff86c68b3a00e.png

• Like 2

2 hours ago, culturedleftfoot said:

@W P

in game search for players interested in transfer to your club[edit search to fit your needs]

select all/some of the players again as required then right click on any of the highlighted players as image below shows and create a shortlist [this one would be GK]

Save the shortlist 

07b9bd4a0d708ffc83561d926434a53b.jpg

then reload game in FMRTE load that shortlist

4c0614ca41d43b93f72ff86c68b3a00e.png

Okay that's pretty cool and I learned a new thing! lol

• Like 1