FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

Make players extend his career with decent stats

Ahorra En Tinta

Someone know how which values help players to be older without decrease his stats too dramatically i've seen a stiker with 36 years still rocking with like 150 CA but some other players at 36 years decreased from 190 to 120. is not a big deal but i wanna keep some players instead of sell them, but i dont wanna pay them more than 10millions with 120 of CA. 

thank you if someone can help.

20 minutes ago, Ahorra En Tinta said:

Someone know how which values help players to be older without decrease his stats too dramatically i've seen a stiker with 36 years still rocking with like 150 CA but some other players at 36 years decreased from 190 to 120. is not a big deal but i wanna keep some players instead of sell them, but i dont wanna pay them more than 10millions with 120 of CA. 

You can freeze them so their attributes no longer go down, is this what you mean? If you mean you want to stop them from retiring when a player announces he is going to retire open him in fmrte and there will be a tab that says Retire Date, simply remove it and they will not retire yet.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Ahorra En Tinta said:

• I think, Natural fitness affects it most, You can put it 25 as max in that value. 
  • If you want to decrease their wage, Set their CA to 1 & Move forward 1 hour in game time & then extend their contract & Same day in game revert to the original CA value back, This will decrease make their wage demand.
  • Or as TIEIO wrote, Just Freeze them.

Your question is kind of unclear , What do you want to do?
  • Like 2