FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

Staff & Owner Ship

nutrition87

4 hours ago, dstyle87 said:

How do you get a new assistant coach? or is that impossible?

I only find swap personnel

How can I become a club owner?

Hi

yes you need to use swap staff there is no direct way like with players. It has been asked for in the suggestion forum vote for it to be added

you cannot become a club owner that is not an option

• Like 1

3 hours ago, siralexneil said:

Since when?  I have played this game for many years and no  editor has ever had this option.

yes mate its not an option in any editor, being an owner is not a 'playable' option

you can creature future chairmen the old way using the edt file

e2e717a367d42a32983c31606d92573e.png

or you can create yourself to be a chairman/owner etc in pre game editor but its just superficial it is not a playable option its just getting your name into the DB, or just edit an existing chairman/owner  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, dstyle87 said:

wouldn't that be a possibility? 

it isnt possible as explained above you can get your name to be the owner but you cant 'play' as an owner and have any effect on the game or make any decisions etc

you can use FMRTE to change the name of an owner- but it is limited by the number of digits of the name you are editing  eg Vincent Tan [can be changed to a max 7 digit first name and 3 digit last name]

https://www.fmrte.com/forums/forum/112-forum-rules/ please can you read this general rules you will see why your post has been edited

IMO the option to be owner+manager should be added by SI this way perhaps it could be added as a feature to FMRTE too

cheers

• Like 1

On 10/31/2022 at 2:49 AM, dstyle87 said:

How do you get a new assistant coach? or is that impossible?

I only find swap personnel

How can I become a club owner?

28 minutes ago, dstyle87 said:

ok worded it wrong

I mean you can't be fired

that isnt worded wrong they are 3 separate issues 

I have had to PM you regarding why your posts were edited

I am tagging you into 2 pinned threads read those your question is answered there

closing this in future post clearly 

• Like 1