FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

Player Freeze option

RFA/RelicDuDe

I start the game, i load the game in FMRTE. I single out a player, edit the attributes.. and then what ?... there is no Freeze option. The edited Player reverts back to old values over a few games time.

I cant freeze the changes i made... its annoying. I will fully except my ignorance if its me, doing something wrong, or missing something obvious. But i simply cant find it. and yes, i have bought a license.

Can someone enlighten me ?....

My FMRTE version is 23.0.6 (build 6)

FM2023 says it is a beta version.

Edited by RFA/RelicDuDe
Been asked

I am sure the option is working. I just cant find it, the "button"to do it with,  Or maybe, how to do it ?..

If i change a stat of a player, there is no button to "Freeze" option or button. Is it in the Freezer manager ?.. that used to be different.

Its been years since i played FM, (FM2019 was the last) or used FMRTE.. but i can remember it being easier...

Anyway, thanks for responding.

RD

Soz for the late reply, i was in the hospital. but i have been searching for either the snowflake, or "other actions" and found neither. Perhaps i am getting blind as well, or i am just to dumb do see it, but i just do not see them anywhere... perhaps a screenshot would do wonders here ?...

RD

8 minutes ago, RFA/RelicDuDe said:

Soz for the late reply, i was in the hospital. but i have been searching for either the snowflake, or "other actions" and found neither. Perhaps i am getting blind as well, or i am just to dumb do see it, but i just do not see them anywhere... perhaps a screenshot would do wonders here ?...

RD

No access to the app presently not at home

Post a screenshot of your fmrte 

21 minutes ago, RFA/RelicDuDe said:

RD

Screenshot 2022-11-03 021026.jpg

• Like 3

Thanks guys, i see it now... its very different from what i can remember when playing FM2019. I just didn't see it.

Thanks for all the helpful reply's...

So if i get this right, i need to freeze in the player screen, and then check in Freezer manager if its really frozen ?.

RD

3 hours ago, RFA/RelicDuDe said:

Thanks guys, i see it now... its very different from what i can remember when playing FM2019. I just didn't see it.

Thanks for all the helpful reply's...

So if i get this right, i need to freeze in the player screen, and then check in Freezer manager if its really frozen ?.

RD

You got it! It's just that simple and if you wish to unfreeze him you can go into the freeze manager, select him and click unfreeze! Please make sure you load fmrte every time you load your game though, if fmrte is not on the player will regress again, fmrte must be running for the player to remain frozen!

• Six locked this topic