FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

FMRTE 23 for Windows

BraCa

There has been a minor update to the game but FMRTE  is still loading the game data for me

so @BraCa may release a patch later, but FMRTE is still working on Windows it will load the save game data follow the advice below-

[NB sometimes an update to the game is minor, and even if you get this message, press ok and the game data may still load and no update to the App is required

8d743e1615f54cde1b97b78a64ad1641.png

read this thread [A2]

There is no need for any further posts on this, if a patch is needed it will be released when Braca can do so😉

@Anvy3754  thanks for the initial report👍

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, lennert876_N said:

yes i read it but i can't find it

image.png

Hi

can you start your own thread on this please and state fully what you want to do, so I can help you, and making a thread will help others with similar questions to find it at a later date😉

cheers

1 hour ago, MICAS290YT said:

is there a way to cancel future transfers?

no you cant cancel, you can however edit it- change player/clubs transfer date etc etc

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So just a quick question. 

Is there a way to remove UEFA registration for a player? I know you can apply it, but can't find the option to remove it. I checked the custom presets and it says "APPLY UefaRegistration TO Player", so I'm assuming it should be possible to reverse as well?

3 minutes ago, austhlm said:

So just a quick question. 

Is there a way to remove UEFA registration for a player? I know you can apply it, but can't find the option to remove it. I checked the custom presets and it says "APPLY UefaRegistration TO Player", so I'm assuming it should be possible to reverse as well?

will show in a player's relations tab, so either edit it to something else, or delete it,

never tried this but in theory that should work 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

FMRTE 23.4.0 Build 24 - RELEASED

Download: FMRTE Auto-update or https://www.fmrte.com/download/fmrte23

Changelog

Added

• Ability to set staff licenses using presets
  • Ability to set players playing time, hair color and hair length using presets
  • Ability to set dates using presets (such as contracts, born date, etc)

Improved

• Preset Manager UI, now it's easier to set values such as dates and booleans

Fixed

• Removed invalid properties from Preset Manager
  • Players Not For Sale transfer status
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Kędzierz said:

Is there a possibility to mass edit or creater a preset to give players a second nationality?

I have a shortlist of players born in poland but without polish nationality (as they are generated in england/ grown up there) and i want to give them polish and 2nd nationality.

not possible as a direct preset/mass edit

request it in the suggestion forum

• 3 months later...