FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

FMRTE 23 for Windows

BraCa

1 minute ago, BraCa said:

I understand, but without any other detail I can't do anything, because I can't replicate the issue

Btw, it only appears in clubs managed by human managers.

If it does not appear, I'll need a bug report with the error.log

wasnt aware of this as I am just testing being unemployed

so we cant add extra staff for AI teams?

can confirm working for a human managed club👍

FMRTE 23.2.0 Build 17 - RELEASED

Download: FMRTE Auto-update or https://www.fmrte.com/download/fmrte23

Added Experimental Feature (Help Guide here)

• Edit competition fixtures home/away team
  • Edit competition fixtures stadium
  • Edit competition fixtures substitution rules
  • Edit competition fixtures result
  • Edit competition ties
  • Move teams between competition groups

Added

• New experimental feature in competitions page (needs to be enabled in FMRTE Settings)
  • Tactics tab to nations
  • Preffered Position and Preferred Role to loan contracts
  • Indonesian translation (thanks to Nyx)

Improved

• Deutsch translation
  • French translation

Fixed

• A bug with move players on loan, where sometimes it was setting a random preffered position/role in the new loan contract
  • Expiry Date in Contract clauses not being saved
  • Like 2

@BraCa a massive thanks on behalf of the community here ☺️

having been Beta testing this new feature it is the 'Holy Grail' of in game editing to be able to edit fixtures/stadiums etc it is a massive leap forward and kudos to you

for those of us who are knowledgeable regarding advanced rule editing and especially stadium issues that become very complex in say editing future World Cups this is a total game changer and will save so much time messing about with the pre game editor

• Like 1

Hi guys! I don't know if I'm writing this in the right topic, but there are two issues that I've spotted in FMRTE 23 and I'd want to share them with you, maybe you could fix them: 

1. Changed the average ticket price, saved it, and played the game. If I quit and resumed the game, the value is not saved (it turns null), so with every reloaded game I have to do it all over again.

2. If you improve player attributes (+12, +14, etc), only some of the coefficients get improved (ex. finishing, anticipation, stamina). If you select +20 for a gk (by the way, coefficients drop, despite being freezed), you'll get a player with less impressive tendency to punch, jumping or bravery (which should actually be some of the key aspects). In the previous versions of the editor, all coefficients were modified, now just some of them.

On 12/31/2022 at 9:22 AM, Ciprian21290 said:

Hi guys! I don't know if I'm writing this in the right topic, but there are two issues that I've spotted in FMRTE 23 and I'd want to share them with you, maybe you could fix them: 

1. Changed the average ticket price, saved it, and played the game. If I quit and resumed the game, the value is not saved (it turns null), so with every reloaded game I have to do it all over again.

2. If you improve player attributes (+12, +14, etc), only some of the coefficients get improved (ex. finishing, anticipation, stamina). If you select +20 for a gk (by the way, coefficients drop, despite being freezed), you'll get a player with less impressive tendency to punch, jumping or bravery (which should actually be some of the key aspects). In the previous versions of the editor, all coefficients were modified, now just some of them.

I am unable to reproduce the first one, could you please make a new separate post with this and provide all of the information in the first post here; 

As for the second thing, I believe your issue is that the attributes for each role are highlighted when are you increasing them? You can do one of two things, either edit the attribute you want manually or go to the settings in FMRTE and de-select the box that says "Highlight best role/duty automatically" and it will no longer only edit just those attributes. I hope this is what you meant!

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
19 hours ago, AaronAUS said:

Any chance we will be able to EDIT Stadium Sponsor in the future? As in include or edit the name of the sponsor?

I know we can already add in the sponsors amount and how long for but adding/edit the name would be good

Add it to the suggestions thread here and vote for the features you want added

• 1 month later...