FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

FMRTE 23 for Windows

BraCa

38 minutes ago, SwedensEdge said:

Is it possible for a non Brittish player to get his work permit instantly with, perhaps, the click of a button. Since, I am managing a team in the Championship, if I transfer someone, they could be rejected their work-permits.

Yes! Open the player and go to Relations, add England as another nationality and you're good to go.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SwedensEdge said:

Is it possible for a non Brittish player to get his work permit instantly with, perhaps, the click of a button. Since, I am managing a team in the Championship, if I transfer someone, they could be rejected their work-permits.

As Tieio says also try removing brexit see if that helps with the work permits,

1 hour ago, Mas Ganteng said:

just finished installing, after that I tried to open it, but nothing appears.
5-6 times I tried it.

We are going to need a lot more information than this, please walk it through step by step what you are doing and what your error is. Please refer to this post for information on what we require in order to assist you better: 

1 hour ago, elpistolero said:

@BraCa 

Seems to be an issue with downloads and updates. It's very very very slow.

100mb Fibre broadband, usually downloads updates instantly. But right now it may as well be delivered by post. 

10 minutes downloading so far. Just 10.5mb downloaded.

Facing same problem, Gigafast internet but "53 minutes left" when in reality should take less then a second to download 57mb

17 hours ago, tieio said:

We are going to need a lot more information than this, please walk it through step by step what you are doing and what your error is. Please refer to this post for information on what we require in order to assist you better: 

thank a lot for ypur response.

sorry i didn't read 1st post.

problem solved after im install the last version 23.1.0

thank you.