FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

FMRTE 23 for Windows

BraCa

3 hours ago, Anvy3754 said:

Hi,

I just want you guys to know that the FM23 beta has been updated. 

Thanks the Devs will be aware and working on a fix if it is needed

@Anvy3754 have you tried using FMRTE with that game patch running?[which was a tiny update to the game] as I have it running with the game with no issues. In future check before posting please as the game version hasnt changed, the update was perhaps a licensing matter and no need for FMRTE to be updated

• Like 3

5 hours ago, culturedleftfoot said:

Thanks the Devs will be aware and working on a fix if it is needed

@Anvy3754 have you tried using FMRTE with that game patch running?[which was a tiny update to the game] as I have it running with the game with no issues. In future check before posting please as the game version hasnt changed, the update was perhaps a licensing matter and no need for FMRTE to be updated

My apologies if it was a false alarm but I keep my Steam in "Offline" mode so could not check the compatibility and the game status.

@BraCa I've got a question

AI managers in the game have "preferred tactical roles". 

Is there a way to get them in FMRTE?

tactica-roles.thumb.png.577656512e9a41de3013cde715cb2d0a.png

Also, could you give any updates on "become unsackable" features ? is there a chance to get it before the game release?

Thank you.

3 hours ago, Anvy3754 said:

My apologies if it was a false alarm but I keep my Steam in "Offline" mode so could not check the compatibility and the game status.

@BraCa I've got a question

AI managers in the game have "preferred tactical roles". 

Is there a way to get them in FMRTE?

tactica-roles.thumb.png.577656512e9a41de3013cde715cb2d0a.png

Also, could you give any updates on "become unsackable" features ? is there a chance to get it before the game release?

Thank you.

your first point you need to post in the suggestions forum and please stop tagging Braca into nearly all your posts he is busy fixing bugs etc

also as regards the 'unsackable' feature it is being worked on and an update will follow as and when it can be added so no need to ask again as you have done so previously. If Braca replies to everyone who tags him he wont have time to do what he needs to😉

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Obamayang said:

Hello small request here

The formations/tendencies page for managers are missing some of the new formations such as Christophe Galtier 5-2-2-1 DM AM, is it possible to be added?

Thanks

Hi please post in the suggestions forum https://www.fmrte.com/forums/forum/114-suggestions-and-ideas/

4 hours ago, Ismail Idrissi said:

hi guys,

i noticed that when i receive an offer for a player i can't seem them on fmrte so i can't change the fees

Hi Ismail, reload fmrte when this happens and it will show you the offers you are looking for. I know it is not great when you have to re-open all of your tabs but this is how to solve it.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Vortex said:

Can't get future transfers to work, it comes up with the message ''both players already have a future transfer''

Any help would be appreciated

Read and post accordingly start your own thread 

https://www.fmrte.com/forums/topic/6695-read-opening-post-before-posting-or-buyingusing-the-app/

Hi Everyone... Been playing the Beta version of FM23 and its been a mine field of THE BOARD SAYS NO! even if they are one of the riches clubs in the world and you need to buy a player to fix the defence but your £3 short in funds...

On another note this tool is a wonderful tool when it comes to enjoying the game and your running a little low or if your like me l tend to manage a very low team work my way up....

On the way up l play some of the TOP 5 teams as they are on their way down to exit the football league... Is this not in the correct footballing way? lol But its great fun seeing other teas win things for a change