FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

Custom Start date for future seasons FM22

Here is my custom start date allowing you to start FM22 in later seasons.

I have used Marituas as the country to set this up and so if you do want to use that country to be playable you cannot use this file 

I use this to check files I am creating to see if they are stable and work well several years in advance without the need to sim/holiday the game for many years which depending on your system/nations loaded can take hours/days!

So you could start a season up to 10 years ahead using this, without having to Sim/holiday from the 21/22 season yourself in holiday mode.

The game does it on set up with Promotion and relegation still taking place[if you want to start the 22/23 season with the real life promotions/transfers etc you need to run a custom mod for this]

The known drawbacks if you started in say 2026 the game would be slower on its initial first start up, but after this it would be as normal

there is no transfer activity you would have the same squads as per 21/22 season including the same managers,[unless you have a Mod with the up to date transfers added] but once you start playing transfer activity will start again

also player stats would look as though it had been one long season in player history [as said I use this to test files only ]

This cannot be used with any other custom start file and is not to be posted on any other sites I am sharing this with the FMRTE community only.

As always Download the  file and paste them in Documents \Sports Interactive \Football Manager 2022 \editor data folder if there isnt an editor data folder create one[using lower case do not use caps ]

Open the game and start a new career

Select Database

Then a drop down menu appears of all the files in your edited data folder

make sure the file/s you want to use are checked with a tick and then you are good to go

@BraCa FYI

CulturedLeftfoot's Extra Custom Start Date.fmf

• Like 1

make sure you place the file is in your editor data folder

start a new save
now select the data base 22.4 and in the drop down menu select the edited file/s you want to load

f414a106339c0150d864b3503fd720f9.png

after selecting the edited files you want to load press confirm then advanced set up

Now select add/remove leagues

17ed9152b9a24808f4045e39ef95f3d0.jpg

you must select  the top right option to get the custom date to work- its under Africa and called FMRTE Custom Start Date
press confirm

now on the active leagues page

select culturedleftfoot league to view-only

b17887caf6230a2484c8f172faa6c1a4.jpg

Now select the game start date bottom right hand of page

select the FMRTE Custom Start Date option and the date you want  from the 3 date options and press start game

d61d37f1cd7b09ab3cd29ba30d2b9734.jpg

• Like 1

• culturedleftfoot changed the title to Custom Start date for future seasons FM22
52 minutes ago, Ozaki said:

Hi, I used your custom date and I follow the steps but it's still simulating when i start on 2022/2023
I use The notoriouspro mod 
Can you help me ?
Thanks

you mean it has simulated the 21/22 season? if so that is correct as explained

[if you want to start the 22/23 season with the real life promotions/transfers etc you need to run a custom mod for this]

37 minutes ago, culturedleftfoot said:

[if you want to start the 22/23 season with the real life promotions/transfers etc you need to run a custom mod for this]

Yeah it's simulating the 21/22 season 
How can I start the 22/23 season with the real promtions/transfers ?
Thanks for the replying

50 minutes ago, culturedleftfoot said:

Hi

Can't be any clearer mate as in bold above 

Cheers 

• Like 1