FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

Weird bug about B team after messing around with the editor

testintestin1212

Hi guys, I'm currently doing a Coruna save, and I would like to know how to make my b team show on the toolbar again.

I found out that their B team was unable to play matches because the B team was in a lower league than the game provides. Therefore, I tried to mess around with the editor, in order to looked for a way the put the B team to be able to participate in games. After dozens of attempts, including to change that particular B team column into other Spanish team, the B team logo which is supposed to be below the u19 team disappeared. However, after a few seasons, I accidentally found out that the B team just "climbed" (which is amusing enough) to the lowest league available to play with. Now I'm wondering if anyone have encountered the same issue lol. Thank for the help in advance.

ps. I think I can create another manager to manage that team by myself but I just curious about if anyone knows how to fix the bug haha.

Thank you very much!

b team logo disappeared from the toolbar on the lefthand side

b team still be shown on top

b team still accessible

• 3 weeks later...