FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

FMRTE 12 - Old Skool Manager Hiring Question.

jasonkidd

Apologies, I haven't seen a Forum Category for older versions of FMRTE , but I just purchased FMRTE 12 to check out an old save game I have.

My Question is;

I am a successful manager already won local / international few tournaments. I am just coaching a national team currently. A team I am interested in, (In the same league as my nation team I am coaching) is about to get rid off their manager. I always apply to the job, although I never made a comment to the 'hiring rumors' seems like they always end up hiring their own in-house coach as their manager. Is there a way just to use FMRTE 12 to make that team offer me a job instead so I can get a hold of this time naturally without creating a new manager? Can you achieve this with some edit on FMRTE 12?

Like what if I edit their chairman "Relations" screen and put myself as someone he clearly "Likes" would that make them offer me a job instead of promoting their inhouse to the managerial position?

any comment is appreciated.

Jason

2 minutes ago, jasonkidd said:

Apologies, I haven't seen a Forum Category for older versions of FMRTE , but I just purchased FMRTE 12 to check out an old save game I have.

My Question is;

I am a successful manager already won local / international few tournaments. I am just coaching a national team currently. A team I am interested in, (In the same league as my nation team I am coaching) is about to get rid off their manager. I always apply to the job, although I never made a comment to the 'hiring rumors' seems like they always end up hiring their own in-house coach as their manager. Is there a way just to use FMRTE 12 to make that team offer me a job instead so I can get a hold of this time naturally without creating a new manager? Can you achieve this with some edit on FMRTE 12?

any comment is appreciated.

Jason

Hi Jason

I will move this to the archive section as this forum is just for the current version FMRTE22.

I do not have access to the version you are using

I would suggest if there are options in the relation tab for the club chairman/owner etc you set yourself as liked

and do the same if the club has a relation tab set the club to like you 

• Thanks 1