FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

No Brexit fm23[Read the opening post clearly]

This year obviously Brexit has occurred in real life and so the option as with previous versions was just to remove the Agreement change or edit it. This year the agreement tab is empty i.e. Brexit has happened the UK has left the EU

2284caab50973cf48f7dca90e559df30.png

so England has to again return to the European Union if you want to reverse Brexit.

so go to nations in the Database - as soon as you click nations it will load a list of countries, so either search for England or scroll down the list and click on England

3002929098650c47f1306c40d639281c.jpg

Now click on Information tab- Agreements tab appears in the drop down menu-click on that

a7616b429ba83e81d20e0ca189c9a4e9.jpg

You need to click Add to get the 2 agreements back 

72ea02c7f89250b58274c352bcdae96b.jpg

Then use search to select the agreements you want to add you need 2 [as image above] 

when you press Add initially it will add European Union by default

3425d1cdc52653c03496e017eb2cfc6f.jpg

You can add the start dates if you wish as the image below shows

b299402431765c7e54ff49fc91556eab.jpg

Build 1-So this will be a test file to see if changing these does stop Brexit and address the work permit issues.[to use with default DB only] 

-

How to download-

Fmrte Users direct download-

Culturedleftfoot No Brexit FM23.fmf

Like this post to get the content

and for further files to be added in future, like those posts/updates when future updates/builds are added

any questions ask on this thread not by PM 

If you are a new member your posts will need to be approved be patient and I will add you to the download content when I have the time.

As always Download the  file and paste them in Documents \Sports Interactive \Football Manager 2023 \editor data folder if there isnt an editor data folder create one[using lower case do not use caps ]

Open the game and start a new career

Select Database

Then a drop down menu appears of all the files in your edited data folder

make sure the file/s you want to use are checked with a tick and then you are good to go

NB delete all older versions of this file you should only have one in your editor data folder

If there is an update to the game the file may not work in the new DB read the FAQ[30] to resolve this.

• Like 35

30 minutes ago, robinsonik said:
Do we delete the "brexit" file from the data / database / db / 2023 / dbc folder beforehand? Do we leave as is, just add to "editor data"?

Hi 

I left that file in FM22 and it didnt impact on removing Brexit, IMO it is just a superficial file it may have changed this year but as stated this file needs users to test and report back with findings. It seems ok at this stage

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• culturedleftfoot changed the title to No Brexit fm23[Read the opening post clearly]
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Sorry i assumed the below comment meant you had a downloadable file, i take it you can edit the above way and do it yourself? 

If you are a new member your posts will need to be approved be patient and I will add you to the download content when I have the time.

• Confused 1

8 minutes ago, gc_gaz said:

Sorry i assumed the below comment meant you had a downloadable file, i take it you can edit the above way and do it yourself? 

there is what dont you understand to do

it clearly says this-

421a03e5fa3c6bbc1b44095d73901c8a.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• 5 months later...