FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

New Forum[closed to further posts now]

This forum is for users to discuss the SI Official Pre Game Editor [it is not a forum to ask FMRTE questions] 

To also share ideas/help and build up a FAQ section to assist with issues that will help the community here.

I will be updating the forum in due course and a comprehensive FAQ thread will be posted shortly.

Anyone wanting to get involved PM me. I have extensive knowledge of the editor having been using it and finding workarounds to some annoying problems that still persist with the App for many years 

So I am looking to pool knowledge/ideas/projects tips and tricks to make editing easier and perhaps give users the confidence to try things they haven't before.

For this to be a success there has to be user input so come on guys get involved and drive it forward.

I will assist if I have the time to do so,but this has to be user driven.

Cheers 

• 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sorry guys but there is no input from anyone here other than me.

I am now  too busy with the  things I do here and on other sites so sadly this forum is closed  to posts, it will just be a read only forum.

I cannot give anymore time assisting with your questions/projects with the pre game editor so please do not PM regarding your issues the best place to ask is the SI Editor forums here.

Happy editing everyone.

cheers

• culturedleftfoot changed the title to New Forum[closed to further posts now]