FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

Selected lines not conserved when sorting

Ethan77

Hello !

(FM22 22.2.0+1632745 / FMRTE 22.2.2 / Yes)

It's more of quality of life feature.

In the list, when you select lines and then you sort by a column, the selected lines are not conserved as it was in previons FMRTE versions.

Could you give a look ?

Sorting.PNG

Sorting2.PNG

Hi

perhaps post an image of the previous version showing what you mean exactly, as the only issue I can see in your second image is the positions of the players are not ordered as normal- eg GK- S 

by pressing the positions tab it will revert to the normal settings

the selected lines are not conserved - can you try to explain this so I can assist you

cheers

Sorting2.PNG

Hi.  You need to show proof this was happening in previous versions.  As far as I am aware, you can't sort for the selected lines.  The entire column is sorted.  I remember in previous versions, you can sort but for the entire column not for just a few lines.

Hi. English is not my first language, that's why I might not be super clear.

(FM20 20.4.4-1442341 / FMRTE 20.4.4 Build 47 / Yes)

Let's say when players are sorted by "Positions", that I select/highlight my DC's (CB's in french), and then I sort the lines by "Name". Then the selected/highlighted lines are kept selected/highlighted whereas it's not longer the case in current FMRTE version (FM22 22.2.0+1632745 / FMRTE 22.2.2 / Yes).

FM20 01.PNG

FM20 02.PNG

Edited by Ethan77
Don't know if it selected or highlighted

And again, that is not possible from experience.  Selecting 'Name' sorts the entire column not just the selected lines.  This is the case for any software.  Selecting any header sorts that column in ascending or descending order respectively.

When you select a few lines, your intention is to apply an action to just those lines like 'Freeze Selected', 'Remove Injury', 'Delete Ban', etc.

I don't say I want to sort only the selected lines, I just want the selected line remaining selected when I sort with another column. It's the case in the game.

It's of use for me when I want to select all player that have a PA in a certain interval, then to sort them by CA in order to see which player won't be able to reach their PA.

FM22 Game 01.PNG

FM22 Game 02.PNG

And again, that is not possible.  What happens in game is not completely identical in FMRTE.  In FMRTE, the first name is used however in FM, the surname is used.  That is the denominator if that helps in any way.

If you believe this worked in previous versions, provide proof if you can so the developers can assess, investigate and fix.  I have checked myself so the selected lines disappear when you click any header.

Submit a bug report so the developers can take a look.