FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

FMRTE 22 for macOS

BraCa

On 11/9/2021 at 6:09 PM, BraCa said:

Please submit a bug report https://www.fmrte.com/bug-tracker/fmrte/macos/

Make sure you describe the issue with as much details as possible (including your system details), and include the error.log file (you can get the error.log file, through FMRTE Settings -> Open Log Folder

Thanks

Hi there, I purchased FMRTE Mac and when I load game, received the error message. Can anyone guide me how to fix it? My mac is using M1 chip

Screenshot 2021-11-28 at 12.59.56 AM.png

• 2 weeks later...

FMRTE 22.2.0 Build 15 - RELEASED

Download: https://www.fmrte.com/download/ifmrte22

Changelog

Added

• Support for FM 22.2.0 (1629206) game version
  • Ability to add First/Last/ Common name columns to players/staff search results
  • Ability to search players by role
  • Missing player roles
  • Missing Formed At Club / Nation types (ex, 2 Years between 15-21)

Fixed

• Filter by potential positional rating
  • Some UI issues in Competitions page
  • Turkish translation
  • An error when opening competitions page

• 3 weeks later...

FMRTE 22.2.0 Build 17 - RELEASED

Changelog

Added

• Cannot apply for work permit relation type
  • Games Played in Division relation type
  • Settled Status relation type

Fixed

• Copy Id/Name to clipboard not copying multiple ids or names when multiple items are selected
  • Savegame not being loaded when using some custom databases

• 2 weeks later...

FMRTE 22.2.0 Build 18 - RELEASED

Changelog

Fixed

• An issue when adding a Settled Status relation type
  • A rare error message when viewing clubs Affiliations
  • A missing app signature that would cause the following message: "Apple cannot check it for malicious software. This software needs to be updated. Contact the developer for more information."

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/14/2022 at 6:44 AM, SirMichaelJordan said:

mac M1 here, I disabled SIP and still receive the message and can't load a game. Anyone know what im doing wrong?

On 1/22/2022 at 1:55 AM, Staffman said:

same as me m1 pro / 16gb tried disabling SIP but to no avail , will there be a fix for this in the next update

Unfortunately I don't have any M1 to test it out, so I don't really know how to help :( 

FMRTE 22.2.0 Build 19 - RELEASED

Changelog

Added

• Ability to release players on a free (right-click in teams players list)
    • Ability to edit club financial statements (income, expenditure, profit) - Experimental feature
    • Ability to enable/disable clubs custom logo

Fixed

• Stadiums used by national team/u21/u19 not working
    • Some competitions standings not being editable
    • An issue that was unfreezing staff members
    • An issue that could cause FMRTE to ask for reactivation very often

• 2 weeks later...
    1 hour ago, Frode Dahl said:

I have activated my license and fmrte is running fine, but I can't find where to edit competitions or awards. It doesn't show in the search filter, what am I doing wrong?

Assuming the macOS version is the same as the Windows version, you just have to simply search for the award or competition.  You can't edit much in the competitions and the awards are not selectable.

League1.png

League2.png

19 minutes ago, Frode Dahl said:

Thanks, how did I miss that!? :)

No problem.

It's logic really.  If you can't pre-select it, you will know for sure that when you search the save for any keyword, EVERYTHING that has that particular keyword attached to it will show in the results including results that have nothing to do with your profile or your club.  This goes for FM too.  Try it and you will be amazed.

• 4 weeks later...
    • 2 weeks later...
    • 3 weeks later...
    • 2 months later...

An earlier version of FMRTE works just fine on my M1 Mac (FM2018 / 18.3.4.28 to be exact)

I purchased FMRTE 22 for FM2022 earlier today and I am getting the prompt where I now have to disable SIP, etc.

If FMRTE for FM2018 is fully functional on the same M1 Mac, could you possibly look into the coding and see why FMRTE for FM2022 is not functioning at all? I could be mistaken but in my mind, the way FMRTE works should be the same for both games. Thank you!

• 2 months later...

Does this actually work with M1 macs? I’m torn between this and another one but don’t know which one to try… both threads (on respective websites) seem to be old. I know about disabling SIP (this has one instruction and the alternative has another). 

be great if people confirmed this worked. Always had this on my windows pc but now on macs due to work 

9 minutes ago, Gnome977 said:

Does this actually work with M1 macs? I’m torn between this and another one but don’t know which one to try… both threads (on respective websites) seem to be old. I know about disabling SIP (this has one instruction and the alternative has another). 

be great if people confirmed this worked. Always had this on my windows pc but now on macs due to work 

Hi I don't use Mac but 19527 users have download it so some input should be forthcoming 😉

check the Mac bug reports to see if there are reports to assist your choice

cheers 

• 2 weeks later...
    • 5 weeks later...