FMRTE 22 for Windows

BraCa

I can see some changes to the new FMRTE, including the freeze settings. Therefore, I have a question. The grayed out fields in the column on the right are selected and will be ascending, and the fields marked on the left will be frozen?

11.thumb.png.4762ff170daa0f20b88685b855bbdff7.png

@Godlike

yes your are on to it, the only difference is the options on the right allow that feature to increase and not remain 'frozen' 

However I do not use the freezer option, I know @PODSY12345 is really into it and perhaps can shed some light if those options on the right can increase/decrease as for me I cant see why it wont be able to g down as well as up if it is not 'frozen'😉

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, thai.ngoduy said:

hi friend, i can’t download this file. it always show “Failed-server prolem”. please help me. thanks. 

I presume you are referring to the FMRTE22 download?

if so I have just tried the direct downloads to both files with no issue at all

• 2 weeks later...

With the Attribute changes in the wonderkid generator, does this only change the possible attribute numbers when we click on MAKE WONDERKID for a single player?

Or would this increase the likelyhood of getting better youth players in the Yearly Youth Intake?

Untitled.png

• 1 month later...

Hi, I've just purchased FMRTE22 and I cannot change players last name. In FMRTE20 (see screenshot) I just typed where the arrow points, saved changes and it worked perfectly fine every time. Now it won't even let me type anything there. What's wrong?

Zrzut ekranu 2022-06-28 181308.png

10 hours ago, tomilidzons said:

Hi, I've just purchased FMRTE22 and I cannot change players last name. In FMRTE20 (see screenshot) I just typed where the arrow points, saved changes and it worked perfectly fine every time. Now it won't even let me type anything there. What's wrong?

Zrzut ekranu 2022-06-28 181308.png

Hi

If using App in windowed mode-Try using the App in full page mode and report back

if it doesnt work start your own thread and read this and post the info required-

14 hours ago, culturedleftfoot said:

Hi

If using App in windowed mode-Try using the App in full page mode and report back

if it doesnt work start your own thread and read this and post the info required-

Going full page didn't help so I'm gonna start new thread as you suggest. Thanks

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
6 hours ago, ocsisajt said:

Guys!

Any idea would be helpful for my preset settings.

How can I set any kind of licence type. Tried several values but I've failed...

Thanks!

fmrte22licencechange.png

There are many features kike this in the preset folder, some are leftover from Beta testing and some only the Dev knows what text needs to be applied. I have asked for this section to be cleared up previously - namely remove the non working options and provide details of the text needed to be applied.

I will tag @BraCa

cheers

• Like 2