Jump to content

FMRTE 22 for Windows


BraCa
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Verdigos said:

Hello again, option called in fmrte "ask value (aprox)" is for example, how much money i can demand from AI for my player?

I dont know what you are saying here

 

read the link and start your own thread please

 

give all the info asked for and try to explain what you are asking,is it the option isnt there?

 

I believe English isnt your first language ? if so use a screenshot etc to assist  

cheers

Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, culturedleftfoot said:

I dont know what you are saying here

 

read the link and start your own thread please

 

give all the info asked for and try to explain what you are asking,is it the option isnt there?

 

I believe English isnt your first language ? if so use a screenshot etc to assist  

cheers

Yes, its not my first language. I have marked on the picture the option in fmrte i was curious about. Lets say, a team offers me a bid for Haaland. I can ask them for 200,000,000 and they will accept it? Or this option is for something else in game?

fmrte.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, Verdigos said:

Yes, its not my first language. I have marked on the picture the option in fmrte i was curious about. Lets say, a team offers me a bid for Haaland. I can ask them for 200,000,000 and they will accept it? Or this option is for something else in game?

fmrte.jpg

its a rough idea of the price they would accept

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Savjetnik said:

Where is option for attributes can increase? In fmrte 21 i could check it, but in fmrte 22 i can't find that option.

do you mean in freeze manager?

you need to give more information, start your own thread and post a screenshot of the option in FMRTE21

cheers

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, culturedleftfoot said:

do you mean in freeze manager?

you need to give more information, start your own thread and post a screenshot of the option in FMRTE21

cheers

Yes, i found some screenshot of older fmrte, checkbox is missing in fmrte 22: 11c90cae25eb34f1d5133f5a83519ffe.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, austhlm said:

How can I help translate FMRTE to a new language? Tried searching around but couldn't find anything on the topic.

dont think that is possible

 

try contacting the developer via your client area and raising a support request to see if it is possible, and request the language you wish to be added to future versions in the suggestions forum

cheers

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hey, So I am having an issue with FMRTE 22 after I set the age of our owner to 89 (couldn't set chairman status to 1 as it reset it everytime...)? 

 

It now seems that it's stuck in a loop of him postponing retirement until new ownership has been brought in... this has been 3 months of postponing though.

 

Anything I can do to fix it?

Screenshot 2022-04-29 191546.png

Screenshot 2022-04-29 191557.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy