FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

FMRTE 22 for Windows

BraCa

@Godlike

yes your are on to it, the only difference is the options on the right allow that feature to increase and not remain 'frozen' 

However I do not use the freezer option, I know @PODSY12345 is really into it and perhaps can shed some light if those options on the right can increase/decrease as for me I cant see why it wont be able to g down as well as up if it is not 'frozen'😉

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

With the Attribute changes in the wonderkid generator, does this only change the possible attribute numbers when we click on MAKE WONDERKID for a single player?

Or would this increase the likelyhood of getting better youth players in the Yearly Youth Intake?

Untitled.png

• 1 month later...
10 hours ago, tomilidzons said:

Hi, I've just purchased FMRTE22 and I cannot change players last name. In FMRTE20 (see screenshot) I just typed where the arrow points, saved changes and it worked perfectly fine every time. Now it won't even let me type anything there. What's wrong?

Zrzut ekranu 2022-06-28 181308.png

Hi

If using App in windowed mode-Try using the App in full page mode and report back

if it doesnt work start your own thread and read this and post the info required-

14 hours ago, culturedleftfoot said:

Hi

If using App in windowed mode-Try using the App in full page mode and report back

if it doesnt work start your own thread and read this and post the info required-

Going full page didn't help so I'm gonna start new thread as you suggest. Thanks

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
6 hours ago, ocsisajt said:

Guys!

Any idea would be helpful for my preset settings.

How can I set any kind of licence type. Tried several values but I've failed...

Thanks!

fmrte22licencechange.png

There are many features kike this in the preset folder, some are leftover from Beta testing and some only the Dev knows what text needs to be applied. I have asked for this section to be cleared up previously - namely remove the non working options and provide details of the text needed to be applied.

I will tag @BraCa

cheers

• Like 2

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...
16 hours ago, Dezerted said:

Hi guys, It seems that inspire and heal functions are not working for me. The condition of players simply wont go up no matter what. I started a new save file, same thing. My game and fmrte are up to date and same version. Any fixes?

Welcome to the forum!

Are you using the app as administrator?

23 hours ago, quiroga said:

Welcome to the forum!

Are you using the app as administrator?

Hi, yes (the app requires me to accept possible changes by the app everytime it starts.) I've been using the app for a year now, it always used to work so nothing changed in between then and now except it stopped working. Like I never uninstalled the game or the app I just stopped playing for a while and when I started it didn't work. I see people in MAC version are reporting the same issues. I'd be mroe than willing to upload something or share my screen through discord or something if that helps but im pretty sure its an issue since the latest patch or something. Could a developer check into it?

10 hours ago, Dezerted said:

Hi, yes (the app requires me to accept possible changes by the app everytime it starts.) I've been using the app for a year now, it always used to work so nothing changed in between then and now except it stopped working. Like I never uninstalled the game or the app I just stopped playing for a while and when I started it didn't work. I see people in MAC version are reporting the same issues. I'd be mroe than willing to upload something or share my screen through discord or something if that helps but im pretty sure its an issue since the latest patch or something. Could a developer check into it?

Try to re-install the app and remove all the files related to FMRTE on your drive.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, quiroga said:

Try to re-install the app and remove all the files related to FMRTE on your drive.

I can confirm it fixed it for me. It's very weird! The version was still the same, and everything was set up like before, except reinstalling fixed it. Thanks!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

hello. Thanks for making the FMRTE version. Players, coaches, and various coaches are completely modified in terms of age and ability, but it is inconvenient to handle retirements one by one. I hope the retirement part is also made to be modified at once. If you plan to make it, please make it in FMRTE 2022, 2023. If you make it, I will definitely be willing to buy the FMRTE2022 again. Do you have any plans to create a function that can be modified at once in the retirement section?

5 hours ago, G102 said:

hello. Thanks for making the FMRTE version. Players, coaches, and various coaches are completely modified in terms of age and ability, but it is inconvenient to handle retirements one by one. I hope the retirement part is also made to be modified at once. If you plan to make it, please make it in FMRTE 2022, 2023. If you make it, I will definitely be willing to buy the FMRTE2022 again. Do you have any plans to create a function that can be modified at once in the retirement section?

you have been tagged into a thread read that