FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

FMRTE 22 for Windows

BraCa

1 minute ago, Verdigos said:

Hello again, option called in fmrte "ask value (aprox)" is for example, how much money i can demand from AI for my player?

I dont know what you are saying here

read the link and start your own thread please

give all the info asked for and try to explain what you are asking,is it the option isnt there?

I believe English isnt your first language ? if so use a screenshot etc to assist  

cheers

27 minutes ago, culturedleftfoot said:

I dont know what you are saying here

read the link and start your own thread please

give all the info asked for and try to explain what you are asking,is it the option isnt there?

I believe English isnt your first language ? if so use a screenshot etc to assist  

cheers

Yes, its not my first language. I have marked on the picture the option in fmrte i was curious about. Lets say, a team offers me a bid for Haaland. I can ask them for 200,000,000 and they will accept it? Or this option is for something else in game?

fmrte.jpg

44 minutes ago, Verdigos said:

Yes, its not my first language. I have marked on the picture the option in fmrte i was curious about. Lets say, a team offers me a bid for Haaland. I can ask them for 200,000,000 and they will accept it? Or this option is for something else in game?

fmrte.jpg

its a rough idea of the price they would accept

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, austhlm said:

How can I help translate FMRTE to a new language? Tried searching around but couldn't find anything on the topic.

dont think that is possible

try contacting the developer via your client area and raising a support request to see if it is possible, and request the language you wish to be added to future versions in the suggestions forum

cheers

Hey, So I am having an issue with FMRTE 22 after I set the age of our owner to 89 (couldn't set chairman status to 1 as it reset it everytime...)? 

It now seems that it's stuck in a loop of him postponing retirement until new ownership has been brought in... this has been 3 months of postponing though.

Anything I can do to fix it?

Screenshot 2022-04-29 191546.png

Screenshot 2022-04-29 191557.png