FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

FMRTE 22 for Windows

BraCa

12 hours ago, rizon said:

Polish currency is missing, any chance of adding it to the dropdown list? Not sure if it's been overlooked since there are almost every currency from the game but polish zloty or each currency has been added per request.

Hi

I would post this in the suggestions forum too😉

https://www.fmrte.com/forums/forum/114-suggestions-and-ideas/

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Miguel Lopes Pereira said:

I have a problem with the app.  When I open FMRTE and give permission to run it, the app doesn´t give any response whatsoever. Not a single message or something it just doesn´t run. What can I do to solve this problem?

Have you tried restarting your system or the software?

4 minutes ago, BraCa said:

FMRTE 22.3.0 Build 20 - RELEASED

Download: FMRTE Auto-update or https://www.fmrte.com/download/fmrte22

Added

• Support for FM 22.3.0+1651639 game version (steam/epic/microsoft store)

Fixed

• A bug where the context menu in team players list might stop working
  • An error when editing referees

Quick as always 👍 Thank you

9 minutes ago, AaronAUS said:

Is there or will there be an option to edit the club's youth rating? I'm moving up to Sky bet league one but my club's youth rating is 3. Would obviously prefer a 1. 

Would love this.
After eight years of really hard work, I have the best youth set-up in the World, a billion in the bank and my Board have just decided to downgrade my Youth Level to 2 to save money!

1 hour ago, PODSY12345 said:

Would love this.
After eight years of really hard work, I have the best youth set-up in the World, a billion in the bank and my Board have just decided to downgrade my Youth Level to 2 to save money!

2 hours ago, AaronAUS said:

Is there or will there be an option to edit the club's youth rating? I'm moving up to Sky bet league one but my club's youth rating is 3. Would obviously prefer a 1. 

It should be on the club's profile page.  If it is not there then it is not editable.  I do remember it being editable in previous versions but as other features are currently not working, this is included in that list.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, jackos said:

Hello there. I am trying to change the general settings, like to do wages per annum or Currency to euros, but i am doing save, but still pages have pounds and weekly salaries

Hello.  Please create a new thread with the requested information in the link below.

https://www.fmrte.com/forums/topic/6695-read-opening-post-before-posting-or-using-the-app/

1 hour ago, MICAS290YT said:

with this new  update on fm, will braca bring the staff that the club can have back?

It's possible.  All we can do is wait to see whether he can make it work.  If not then another year without it.  It is a shame really.  It is a VERY useful feature to have.

As an alternative, you can multi use your current staff to cover various areas.  This is what I would do.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, thepunnman said:

cheers, loving the updates so far

any update on if/when allowed staff will be implemented?

nevermind, found the answer i was looking for, ignore this comment!

I think this has to do something with club reputation.

But there are 2 ways to do this: 

USE THIS ON YOUR OWN RISK AND MAKE A BACKUP BEFORE. FMRTE Wont be responsible if you save game becomes corrupt.

1. Other way of doing this to edit the Team reputation to 10000 and edit manager Determination to 99 and ask for more coaches, Once this approved you can change back determination to original value and once coaches are hired, you can change Team reputation to original value

2. Change only team reputation to 15000 , This should allow more coaches and scouts automatically and again once you have hired coaches revert back to original value

• Like 2