FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

FMRTE 22 for Windows

BraCa

6 hours ago, Marouane Romdhane said:

Bonjour, 

J'ai un problème avec un jeune que j'ai "move to club" , je le fait jouer un match , et le match suivant il est non sélectionnable il n'est pas disponible avec la réserve ou les U19.

Hello,

I have a problem with a youngster that I have "move to club", I make him play a match, and the next match he is not selectable he is not available with the reserve or the U19.

image.thumb.png.9fb8d3c2c252ffbb59a5e24a4f9f93de.png

start your own thread and give more information please

what are the league rules etc?

2 hours ago, Алексей Филипович said:

Уберите эту клавишу ниже по списку. Она нужна 1 раз в год, а кнопки выше и ниже 10 раз в день

Remove this key below the list. It is needed once a year, and the buttons above and below 10 times a day

Безымянный.jpg

Sorry, it won't be removed :)

You can change the order of those presets, in Preset Manager 

2 hours ago, culturedleftfoot said:

is this not the same as add affiliated clubs?

if so

I don't think you can manually add new affiliates.  You have to request this through the board as far as I am aware.  This is how we have always done it unless there is a plus and minus button that I do not know about.

4 minutes ago, GREYFOX said:

I don't think you can manually add new affiliates.  You have to request this through the board as far as I am aware.  This is how we have always done it unless there is a plus and minus button that I do not know about.

it was an option in previous versions IIRC think 2020 but havent got that version now to check

8 hours ago, nachoserrano said:

Hi, at first i'm sorry about my english. I'm from Spain and I got FMRTE. But now, when I want to start the file, I have a problem. I downloaded last update (.exe file from the last post) but the error continues and I can't run FMRTE

Someone could help me? Thanks a lot.

error fmrte.png

Hi

your English is really good👍

can you read this please

cheers

https://www.fmrte.com/forums/topic/6695-read-opening-post-before-posting-or-using-the-app/ 

Hi @BraCa,

Thanks for yet another great editor! A huge fan of your work.

One request, not sure if this has already been posted, apologies if it has...Future Transfers tab, i've noticed that i'm having to use the up arrow to increase the transfer values. Is it possible to amend the editor to input values instead of using the increase/decrease arrows?

Thanks. 

1 hour ago, saz_mann said:

Hi @BraCa,

Thanks for yet another great editor! A huge fan of your work.

One request, not sure if this has already been posted, apologies if it has...Future Transfers tab, i've noticed that i'm having to use the up arrow to increase the transfer values. Is it possible to amend the editor to input values instead of using the increase/decrease arrows?

Thanks. 

Just put the cursor in the box where the values are and you can edit those without using the arrows 

Set app to be full page seems to help with this

• Like 1

On 12/21/2021 at 7:35 AM, JMC84 said:

Forgive me for asking, but where is the Freeze attributes button ? Can't find it, it was removed from FMRTE22?

Hi 

can you start your own thread please, read this below and post some images to assist showing what the issue is

cheers

https://www.fmrte.com/forums/topic/6695-read-opening-post-before-posting-or-using-the-app/

• 2 weeks later...

FMRTE 22.2.0 Build 17 - RELEASED

Download: FMRTE Auto-update or https://www.fmrte.com/download/fmrte22

Changelog

Added

• Cannot apply for work permit relation type
  • Games Played in Division relation type
  • Settled Status relation type

Fixed

• Copy Id/Name to clipboard not copying multiple ids or names when multiple items are selected
  • Savegame not being loaded when using some custom databases
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, BraCa said:

FMRTE 22.2.0 Build 17 - RELEASED

Download: FMRTE Auto-update or https://www.fmrte.com/download/fmrte22

Changelog

Added

• Cannot apply for work permit relation type
  • Games Played in Division relation type
  • Settled Status relation type

Fixed

• Copy Id/Name to clipboard not copying multiple ids or names when multiple items are selected
  • Savegame not being loaded when using some custom databases

Hi Braca its brilliant you have added this a superb addition

please can you explain how you can add settled status correctly

in image below you see De Gea has settled status in country

however if you try to add settled status it shows person instead of country and that cant seem to be changed from person to a specific country

I added the 'extra' settled status tab next to the existing one for DDG so you can see the issue

cheers

c1c43f19c25a0efc21cce3116e749bda.png

58 minutes ago, culturedleftfoot said:

Hi Braca its brilliant you have added this a superb addition

please can you explain how you can add settled status correctly

in image below you see De Gea has settled status in country

however if you try to add settled status it shows person instead of country and that cant seem to be changed to a specific country

cheers

c1c43f19c25a0efc21cce3116e749bda.png

It looks like an oversight as it shows as De Gea as Settled in Country not Person.  Have you actually tried to search for a country? It could be that BraCa just needs to rename it to Country.