FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

FMRTE 22 for Windows

BraCa

no more questions on ETA of this please they will be released IF and when the Devs can fix them

read the opening post it always tells you what has been added to builds and what isnt working yet

known Issues - Features not working yet

• Number of advised staff
  • Add/remove Nations treated as UE / non forgein
  • Like 1

I can't seem to figure out how to change the currency in FMRTE. I found the currency dropdown in the settings, but that doesn't apply the change and I don't see a save or apply button anywhere.

Edit: ok, so the standard save button on the toolbar seems to kinda work. The numbers change, but the currency symbol doesn't, so that's a tad confusing. I'm now seeing Euro values but with a Pound sign.

1 hour ago, illuminaut said:

I can't seem to figure out how to change the currency in FMRTE. I found the currency dropdown in the settings, but that doesn't apply the change and I don't see a save or apply button anywhere.

Edit: ok, so the standard save button on the toolbar seems to kinda work. The numbers change, but the currency symbol doesn't, so that's a tad confusing. I'm now seeing Euro values but with a Pound sign.

you may need to exit the App and re launch it for the setting change to take effect

you also need to be running App correctly

if you get further issues start your own thread with information requested in linked thread

cheers

let me know if closing App worked, it did for me😉

Hi.

I'm sorry if this is the wrong thread.

I believe there used to be a 'manager staus' value on one of the old FMRTE's? So you could essentially alter the value which would change the Manager's job status from 'Stable' to 'Insecure', etc? Is this on the latest version and if so, where do you find it?

Thanks

7 minutes ago, interzone said:

Hi.

I'm sorry if this is the wrong thread.

I believe there used to be a 'manager staus' value on one of the old FMRTE's? So you could essentially alter the value which would change the Manager's job status from 'Stable' to 'Insecure', etc? Is this on the latest version and if so, where do you find it?

Thanks

cant remember that but its early morning here so not switched on yet😉

if you can show an image of [I think you mean status] that would be great 

cheers

5 minutes ago, culturedleftfoot said:

cant remember that but its early morning here so not switched on yet😉

if you can show an image of [I think you mean status] that would be great 

cheers

Hi mate, I've not got a screenshot. Like I said, I think (but not 100% sure) it was on one of the old FMRTE's.

There is a similar thing for chairman status (see pic), which has an effect on whether they will sell the club, etc

fmrte.png

2 minutes ago, interzone said:

Hi mate, I've not got a screenshot. Like I said, I think (but not 100% sure) it was on one of the old FMRTE's.

There is a similar thing for chairman status (see pic), which has an effect on whether they will sell the club, etc

fmrte.png

Hi

yes mate the chairman status has been there for years and can be used to generate a takeover etc

similar for a manager I cant recollect that, it would be very good as I have suggested make AI managers unsackable in feature suggestion poll

either would be great

• Like 1

9 hours ago, asyraf21hisham said:

Hi may i know if the feature to add affiliate club is disable this year? I remember using it on FMRTE 17 or later. And also for match preparation, why there is no 3 column of tactics preparation and need to enter value in the box instead of drag it using mouse just like previous FMRTE?

Hi point 1 was highlighted in our beta testing I will check if Braca can add this in next update/s

second point if you mean this, then working with no issues for me

ae200d38855cec15fda67c7ca1a05d96.png

if not this then read the link below and start your own thread post a screenshot and details required 

On 11/24/2021 at 2:17 AM, culturedleftfoot said:

Hi point 1 was highlighted in our beta testing I will check if Braca can add this in next update/s

second point if you mean this, then working with no issues for me

ae200d38855cec15fda67c7ca1a05d96.png

if not this then read the link below and start your own thread post a screenshot and details required 

Thanks for the feedback! For second point is not the button you highlighted but the blue bar. As i remember previously, we can click the blue bar and the value will change (like a slider). Another thing i noticed, is stadium upgrade tab is remove in this version? Currently my club is in expansion period but the tab is not there.24e2e4c3c91032e6c861a73d7383f06d.png

image.thumb.png.a5afcb668ce827a8e5bbd16c86f3b6a6.png

1 hour ago, asyraf21hisham said:

Thanks for the feedback! For second point is not the button you highlighted but the blue bar. As i remember previously, we can click the blue bar and the value will change (like a slider). Another thing i noticed, is stadium upgrade tab is remove in this version? Currently my club is in expansion period but the tab is not there.24e2e4c3c91032e6c861a73d7383f06d.png

image.thumb.png.a5afcb668ce827a8e5bbd16c86f3b6a6.png

as posted that is what is happening for me so its the same

I also linked a thread for you to read and post accordingly if you are having issues and to start your own thread

cheers

• Like 1

On 11/22/2021 at 11:28 AM, Sean Brett said:

Can't seem to edit the World cup Qualifying sections league data other leagues seem to be editable like Premier League, UCL etc.

The CONMEBOL CONCACAF, CAF editing works fine however the AFC and European Qualifiers stats can't be edited.

I'm sorry in advance if this is a known issue.

Anyone else notice this?

On 11/22/2021 at 4:28 PM, Sean Brett said:

Can't seem to edit the World cup Qualifying sections league data other leagues seem to be editable like Premier League, UCL etc.

The CONMEBOL CONCACAF, CAF editing works fine however the AFC and European Qualifiers stats can't be edited.

I'm sorry in advance if this is a known issue.

4 hours ago, soswa84 said:

Anyone else notice this?

bug report submitted

• Like 2

On 11/19/2021 at 9:50 AM, culturedleftfoot said:

no more questions on ETA of this please they will be released IF and when the Devs can fix them

read the opening post it always tells you what has been added to builds and what isnt working yet

known Issues - Features not working yet

• Number of advised staff
  • Add/remove Nations treated as UE / non forgein

still getting users asking about this

its a known issue it will be fixed if the devs can do so