FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

FMRTE 22 for Windows

BraCa

11 hours ago, culturedleftfoot said:

can users read and follow this you need to provide the details requested not just state I have found a problem😉

as some are not using the App as suggested Run as administrator and/or not using the current updated build 

also please stop asking when unsackable will be added etc

the devs are working on features and will be updated to the App if and when they can, so just be patient

cheers

16 hours ago, culturedleftfoot said:

👍

Worked perfectly! To get round the permits I will add player nationality and test this way, then once in and signed remove it , thanks for help/ ideas sir, loving this year's FM I usually play touch but this Is lovely, 7 hours in and only played 10 games, 2 busy using search trying to find nice players 2 help with promotion! Haha

Edited by Kilmarnock Sam
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Kilmarnock Sam said:

Worked perfectly! To get round the permits I will add player nationality and test this way, then once in and signed remove it , thanks for help/ ideas sir, loving this year's FM I usually play touch but this Is lovely, 7 hours in and only played 10 games, 2 busy using search trying to find nice players 2 help with promotion! Haha

and thanks for updating us that it worked

cheers

happy editing

Hi , 

may be this is not the right thread to put this , but there a missing feature , when you're in the player menu , you cannot anymore move him to a new team .

that feature just disappeared .

Can you please add it back ?.

Also , color management is weird , some of the tabs disappear and reappear when you hover over them with the mouse .

Thanks for the good work .

8 hours ago, bodyguard446 said:

Hi , 

may be this is not the right thread to put this , but there a missing feature , when you're in the player menu , you cannot anymore move him to a new team .

Also , color management is weird , some of the tabs disappear and reappear when you hover over them with the mouse .

From Page 1:

Known Issues - Features not working yet

• Number of advised staff
  • Gamer options (such as, unsackable)
  • Swaps
  • Clone players
  • Move players
  • Add/remove Nations treated as UE / non forgein

7 hours ago, bodyguard446 said:

Hi , 

Read the opening post its a known issue

FMRTE 22.0.1 Build 5 - RELEASED

Download: FMRTE Auto-update or https://www.fmrte.com/download/fmrte22

Changelog

Added

• Support for 22.0.1 1612687 game version
  • Ability to select which attributes are imported (in FMRTE Settings) when importing players / staff from files
  • New currencies in FMRTE Settings
  • Players / Staff swaps (use it carefully)

Fixed

• Editing player positions not being saved if the player is frozen
  • Some minor issues within Freezer Settings
  • Some minor UI issues
  • A bug with '+' and '-' buttons in Player Information
  • An error when deleting a nation agreement
  • Thanks 3

On 10/26/2021 at 3:50 AM, Zashrogan said:

Could the freeze option be re-added to the player screen? I keep ticking and un-ticking the ‘apply to all’ box so I end up with loads of frozen players at once lol

It took me a while to find it but it has been moved in the players screen to the playing info left corner