FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

FMRTE 22 for Windows

BraCa

i don't know if this goes here, but when creating a preset, editing motivation, determination and level of discipline always sets it to 14, regardless of the value set in the preset.

Tested with 1, 10, 19 and 20, the value always ends up being 14. this also happened in fmrte21. could you take a look at this, please?

Edit: it seems other attributes also suffer from this problem. I'll post here all of those i find unless told differently( either moved to other place or told not to):

- Motivation

- Determination

- Level of Discipline

- GK Shot Stopping

1 hour ago, RalfMoor said:

i don't know if this goes here, but when creating a preset, editing motivation, determination and level of discipline always sets it to 14, regardless of the value set in the preset.

Tested with 1, 10, 19 and 20, the value always ends up being 14. this also happened in fmrte21. could you take a look at this, please?

Edit: it seems other attributes also suffer from this problem. I'll post here all of those i find unless told differently( either moved to other place or told not to):

- Motivation

- Determination

- Level of Discipline

- GK Shot Stopping

can you give more info like a screenshot as I am not getting the issue

values can be set to 20 are you running app as suggested?

and where is GK shot stopping in the preset list

9f2f566efe03002677dc933766e8b0fd.png

db4668c2280d3532c016fb53bd0c1729.png

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, AaronAUS said:

unable to submit a bug report. it says Invalid game version format

Even though i've put in the correct set of numbers. 

Error comes up with editing the nations Youth Rating (England) from 120 to 200. 

error.log 14.89 kB · 0 downloads

no issue for me just ran a test thread post your issue/error log in that and I will change title for you

cheers

6 minutes ago, culturedleftfoot said:

no issue for me just ran a test thread post your issue/error log in that and I will change title for you

cheers

Thanks Buddy. I wonder why it wouldn't accept the build number I put in? mine does say + and not a -. Maybe that is why.

39 minutes ago, culturedleftfoot said:

cheers

Update … error still pops up BUT I go back to that section and it’s updated. I forward a day in game, edit again, error pops up but change is saved. Weird 

1 minute ago, nephalem said:

I can not purchase fmrte22, what should i do ? There is an error about credit card but actually there is no problem in my card

Please submit a support request through your Client Area (https://www.fmrte.com/clientarea/support/) and we'll try to help you out.

But bear in mind, that in these days, we might take a little bit longer to answer

3 minutes ago, BraCa said:

Please submit a support request through your Client Area (https://www.fmrte.com/clientarea/support/) and we'll try to help you out.

But bear in mind, that in these days, we might take a little bit longer to answer

I have already told him mate over an hour ago and he ignored the advice and just posted here again

• Thanks 1

How I control what attributes for staff and players are imported and exported? It seems some of my staff attributes are exported when I don't want them to be (such as date of birth, place of birth, etc.) and the ones I want imported don't import (such as tactical attributes for staff).

3 hours ago, icepac15 said:

How I control what attributes for staff and players are imported and exported? It seems some of my staff attributes are exported when I don't want them to be (such as date of birth, place of birth, etc.) and the ones I want imported don't import (such as tactical attributes for staff).

You can't control what attributes are exported, but tactical attributes should be exported / imported, can you open a bug report so that we can take a look at it?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BraCa said:

FMRTE 22.0.1 (build 3) - Released

Download: FMRTE Auto-Update or https://www.fmrte.com/download/fmrte22

Changelog:

Fixed

• An error when editing Future Transfers
  • An error when editing countries
  • Some Staff attributes not being exported to json
  • Some Freezer not restoring some staff attributes

Hi,

Can we become "unsackable" ?

Thanks.

2 hours ago, Anvy3754 said:

@BraCa I've been noticing when you "freeze" things it doesn't remove injuries but if I'm not mistaken it did that in the previous build.

I'm not sure if it's the latest update that causes it.

Could you fix it?

Thanks.

You are right, it's a bug in the latest build 😠

Will be fixed on the next one

• Like 1